• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vance Joseph

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, he has certainly proven - as Elway said - "A leader of men." However, the evidence indicates he is leading the Broncos into a headlong stampede - in an undesirable direction. I feel lied to - by JE.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo where Joseph and even Woods screwed up is they did not just grow into their new jobs as rookie HC/DC. Do small changes in 17 and build for 18 19. Instead they jumped right in changed everything that wasn't broken it tore up the locker room faster and made them question coaches to a point where they may never return. As much as I love Elway he screwed up not hiring a vet HC with a vet D. Last thing Denver needs is to switch HC's in 18 but, I think its possible because of dis array much like Embree situation at CU. (I added this just for Mingo)

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did they change that wasn't broken? Just curious what you saw.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash called the pit of misery for VJ before the season.
Another loss another post game presss conference about how they had a great game plan and a great Wednesday practice.

These 3 WR sets suck donkey balls yet McCoy continues to run most of his offense out of it
For some reason VJ trots IMac out there with his 4 muffs in 27 attempts before Sunday night cause he's our punt returner as pointed out by belicheck .
Way to take the air out of a great start

Brock tells McManus to kick it out of the end zone but kick it directionally and he hangs it too high. Kick the ball straight through the end zone who cares about direction that's what the other 10 Players thought
at altitude he can't kick the ball out of the end zone?

Our 2nd round pick a healthy scratch who needs to gain weight
Nice job scouting dept another failed 2nd round pick when the average draft nick said the same thing on draft night. A tweener.

Dilly Dilly

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a different perspective........

Broncos Special Teams were bad. They cost the team 17 points in the Patriots game.

Broncos offense moved the ball between the 20s and stalled. You can't win in the NFL kicking field goals.

Saw a professional breakdown of the Lewis kickoff return. McManus angled the ball perfectly but just didn't kick it far enough. Every Bronco player was angling to the right instead of staying in their lanes. The Pats picked up the first wave and the second was already out of position and had no angle. Once Lewis got by the first five, he was gone. Trying to push an RB out of bounds from behind is a lost cause. He should have gone low for his feet.

Where the hell was Von Miller all night?? He had a part time third string tackle named LaAdriann Waddle to deal with and he never came close to Brady.

From far away, it appears that the Broncos have a personnel problem, not a coaching problem. I thought that the defense had given up by half time and looked like they were just playing out the string.

If they keep it up, your looking at a top 5 draft pick next spring.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Special teams really cost them 24 points.

2. Agree Booker was the player who pushed Lewis instead of going low, he is a RB so had that been a DB, LB, etc probably a different outcome.

3. Good question on Miller. Waddel is a heck of a reserve OT to have. The fact that he can play RT and LT pretty well as a backup is good for you guys.

4. Offense and special teams really put D in bad position but they obviously have lacked the intense fire we are use to seeing from the last few years and the start this year. I'm not too worried about the D. Need to fill in some gaps there and fix the offense.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, he has certainly proven - as Elway said - "A leader of men." However, the evidence indicates he is leading the Broncos into a headlong stampede - in an undesirable direction. I feel lied to - by JE.
Crash, are you back? Did you steal my friend Mingo’s log in password?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance and group is probably 50/50 now on only getting one year
Sad that Elway had his pick of the litter and like his draft picks may have picked incorrectly
Had a woody for VJ for a while now
Starting to think it may be the Chief and not the Indians

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

VJ day after the season????

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vance and group is probably 50/50 now on only getting one year
Sad that Elway had his pick of the litter and like his draft picks may have picked incorrectly
Had a woody for VJ for a while now
Starting to think it may be the Chief and not the Indians

I like VJ and he is a Buff.

I was pointing out - as Elway was praising VJ's leadership that it was at odds to what Elway was doing with out VJ like hiring his coaches for him and drafting for him. VJ was also clearly left out of the news that Ward was being cut - with Simmons getting his shot to play - the players notice this. The coaches also notice - when Elway hires them and not VJ. All of this comes at the expense of focus.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah VJ will be good down the line. Trying to figure out A. If he is the right person for the job and B. If his head coaching shot came too early like so many others. He has a bright future though. Might be too early but he has hardly even had a chance. He was given a pretty cruddy offensive surrounding. Hard to tell in one year, but Elway is also very inpatient. 1 year isn't fair, but it really depends on what all is going on internally that we don't see.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah VJ will be good down the line. Trying to figure out A. If he is the right person for the job and B. If his head coaching shot came too early like so many others. He has a bright future though. Might be too early but he has hardly even had a chance. He was given a pretty cruddy offensive surrounding. Hard to tell in one year, but Elway is also very inpatient. 1 year isn't fair, but it really depends on what all is going on internally that we don't see.

Agree 100% I think internal issue has surfaced that we don't know about.

Elway has to decide on major rebuild or just typical reload in 18. Hard to put all your eggs on two guys lead Jobs who aren't ready with the major holes we have expect them to do great in one year. I think JE needs to hire smarter and really think harder about direction he wants to go. This is the hardest job in NFL a vet HC is only route we should go.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not want to be right . We should of kept wade ! Wade would of at least made us 8-8 .

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. Wade had a choice to stay and he elected to go. I think every one of us could say we wanted Wade to stay.

VJ just looks confused everytime they show him on the sidelines. Could just be the way he looks, but it never makes me feel better during a game.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Elway knew this and wanted someone in Draft and had Eyes for a Coach that will be available this year .

I hope he has took notes on Alvin Kamara my god I hope we trade for him .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VJ has not one killer instincts

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have McD back . He is at least a shit head .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Elway knew this and wanted someone in Draft and had Eyes for a Coach that will be available this year .

I hope he has took notes on Alvin Kamara my god I hope we trade for him .

Why in the hell would he be available for trade?

A young rookie RB who looks like possibily the best receiving back in the NFL who can run out of the backfield too.

Kamara was a stud in college. he should have went a big higher than he did. There is no way the Saints are trading him.