• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Utah State (1-0) at USC (0-1) | 2:00 PM ET

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been busy working on a project in the backyard and missed most of this game. Defense obviously must have been decent over the first 3 quarters only just having given up their first score. USC faithful satisfied with 31 on a lower team over 3 quarters so far?

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been busy working on a project in the backyard and missed most of this game. Defense obviously must have been decent over the first 3 quarters only just having given up their first score. USC faithful satisfied with 31 on a lower team over 3 quarters so far?

LOL, Utah St. Is not fcs, what 2nd cupcake are the Dawgs playing today?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Utah St. Is not fcs, what 2nd cupcake are the Dawgs playing today?
Wasn't insulting the quality of the opponent, but way to be defensive. :L

Just asked for a short summary of overall how fans feel about the progress this week. It was nothing more than that. If you don't care to share your thoughts that's fine.

Only thing I even hope to see today for UW is a lot better communication and execution in run blocking from our O line. More procedural than performance given the weak opponent.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After LAST week's implosion... YES! :nod:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After LAST week's implosion... YES! :nod:
I see Browne has like 182y passing and 2 TD's so that sounds like some progress. Both teams had an interception?

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't insulting the quality of the opponent, but way to be defensive. :L

Just asked for a short summary of overall how fans feel about the progress this week. It was nothing more than that. If you don't care to share your thoughts that's fine.

Only thing I even hope to see today for UW is a lot better communication and execution in run blocking from our O line. More procedural than performance given the weak opponent.

Don't hand me that lames ass shit, this is the second time you referred to USC opponent as FCS in separate threads