• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Utah State (1-0) at USC (0-1) | 2:00 PM ET

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair your focus on Lower team didn't exactly come across as sincere. Had you asked how they looked. I wouldn't have thought twice. It wasn't just Browne today. SC rotated between Browne and Darnold. I hate 2 QB systems but the change in pace between their styles was effective. The O line was a major issue. And taking a swing at a guy from the ground? Thats two cheap shots in two weeks. Helton needs to get that type of behavior under wraps fast. I was very happy with the game. But that behavior disgusts me. thats not just a discipline issue. Its common sense behavior you do not partake in
Did they rotate QB's because that's what they want to do now, or just to get both time against sub par opponent? I mean as I type this Browning's backup is in this game as well. Don't you think they will try to feature one QB when you get to Stanford? And isn't Browne likely the guy, or is that battle not entirely over as you see it? And yes, I really am mostly interested in USC's offense and QB position. Same with most of the rest of the conf particularly the ones breaking in new QB's this season.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they rotate QB's because that's what they want to do now, or just to get both time against sub par opponent? I mean as I type this Browning's backup is in this game as well. Don't you think they will try to feature one QB when you get to Stanford? And isn't Browne likely the guy, or is that battle not entirely over as you see it? And yes, I really am mostly interested in USC's offense and QB position. Same with most of the rest of the conf particularly the ones breaking in new QB's this season.
The started the rotation in the Bama game due to the score. The rotation today was part of the game plan. Theres a difference. It had nothing to do with a l"lower team"/ I expect to see USC continue the rotation next week vs Stanford. And throughout the rest of the season.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The started the rotation in the Bama game due to the score. The rotation today was part of the game plan. Theres a difference. It had nothing to do with a l"lower team"/ I expect to see USC continue the rotation next week vs Stanford. And throughout the rest of the season.
I've never been a fan of that. UW did a bit of that a couple of seasons back and I just hate it. I can't recall the last time I saw that work out at a high level. SC probably has enough talent and weapons to make it work, but I'd still bet picking one and giving him more reps with the 1's would be even better. Interesting though. Will watch that development for sure.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never been a fan of that. UW did a bit of that a couple of seasons back and I just hate it. I can't recall the last time I saw that work out at a high level. SC probably has enough talent and weapons to make it work, but I'd still bet picking one and giving him more reps with the 1's would be even better. Interesting though. Will watch that development for sure.
They were both effective. For a stretch they were going TD for TD. Its not going to matter either way if they don't fix that offensive line. And I would hope SC makes an example of Edoga.