• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UT defensive cordinator trolls Manziel on twitter then agent responds

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, Stills was no longer a member of the university when he got mad about his homie being kicked off the team for repeated failure of a drug test, however...

Like I said, keep the trash talk coming out of Texas. It's entertaining.
-
Yeah, it was a miscommunication. OK.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Yeah, it was a miscommunication. OK.

So what incentive would he have to retract?

He was already in the NFL. He already had a contract. He was no longer associated with the university.

He was mad because his friend who couldn't quit smoking weed got booted off the team after another failed drug test after having been suspended earlier in the year for a failed drug test and he realized how stupid he looked, because he was upset about his friend.

So again, keep the trash talk coming out of Austin, by people who currently represent your university, its entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tonyjefferson1 doesn't hurt his pockets.. So he doesn't care.
— Kenny Stills (@KSTiLLS) [ame="https://twitter.com/KSTiLLS/statuses/405046000899092480"]November 25, 2013[/ame]​
Never seen a staff put so much effort into trying to sabotage people's careers
Donald Stephenson @Don59Wayne Follow For the record I back @KSTiLLS. Something's gotta change in that program. I agree 100% ✊

clearly that was "lost in translation". By sabotage, he meant help. I got it now. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the scouts ask the coaches about work ethic, and this is what its all about, are the coaches supposed to lie? Stills and Jefferson had bad work ethic. Great players but not really leaders. Not always setting the example. Both got in trouble with the law while at OU, I don't see them thanking Stoops for not kicking them off the team then. Their draft stock fell due to the coaches answering the questions with integrity and honesty.

Still the players spoke out after they left the university. Your current players are the ones doing the yapping so it really isn't similar or relevant, more like deflection.. OOh yeah, well look at your guys. /butthurt

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the scouts ask the coaches about work ethic, and this is what its all about, are the coaches supposed to lie? Stills and Jefferson had bad work ethic. Great players but not really leaders. Not always setting the example. Both got in trouble with the law while at OU, I don't see them thanking Stoops for not kicking them off the team then. Their draft stock fell due to the coaches answering the questions with integrity and honesty.

Still the players spoke out after they left the university. Your current players are the ones doing the yapping so it really isn't similar or relevant, more like deflection.. OOh yeah, well look at your guys. /butthurt

What? Butthurt?? Are you 10 yrs old?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and trash Texas. I mean, what else is there to do?

I like the fact that the COACHES (don't want to hear players talking anything about another team publicly) are not longer politically correct and full of niceties. This has everything to do with the recruiting war in the state of Texas, and that's it.

Bedford's comments were for upcoming recruits, and had nothing to do with the former Texas regime. The current Texas coaching staff had NOTHING to do with the former regime's failure at the quarterback position. They had no part in the total FAIL that led to DERP being the quarterback last year.

This had to do with the current coaches, and the fact that they run an offense that is good prep for going to the NFL. It is a fact that spread quarterbacks in college, who never run plays under the center, have a more difficult time adjusting to the NFL.

Manziel's name was probably included because a&m and Baylor are negative recruiting Texas hard. It was a statement for an upcoming top recruits, that is all. I don't think he was bad-mouthing Manziel at all. It is the same thing every talking head on every sports channel has been saying for 6 months.