• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USMNT 2018 World Cup

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jurgen will not be fired because his contract runs through the '18 WC and the US Soccer federation is not going to eat that dough. Furthermore, losing to Mexico is not a big deal. It will be a shame to miss out on the ConFed Cup, but Mexico is a good team that can beat the US on any given day.

This is the saddest state of affairs in my opinion:

The USMNT's Gold Cup failure was unprecedented
The last time that the United States failed to make the final of the Gold Cup was in 2003. They lost to Brazil in the semifinals after extra time. Their other pre-final losses in the professional era are to Brazil again, and Colombia on penalties. The last time the USMNT was knocked out before the Gold Cup final by CONCACAF opposition was in 1985, when there were no knockout stages. Klinsmann's Gold Cup performance was by far, and indisputably, the worst of any USMNT manager ever.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neat. Except Donovan is butthurt about being left off the roster and nobody gives a shit what he says.
While I agree with your narrative, Landon did have a good point....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to find a better manager than Jurgen. Landon should stop being a butthurt bitch

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neat. Except Donovan is butthurt about being left off the roster and nobody gives a shit what he says.

Neato. Except people do care what the USMNT's all time best player thinks. :L

Jurgen will be fired if they don't beat Mexico as he should be.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neato. Except people do care what the USMNT's all time best player thinks. :L

Jurgen will be fired if they don't beat Mexico as he should be.

Wrong and wrong. Thanks for playing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comeback. Get back to me when you know something about soccer.

NEXT......

You clearly know as much about soccer as you do Rangers baseball.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is 10 times more than you.

lol

Yeah, that's why every poster on the Rangers board called you a dumb ass for a page and a half yesterday. Pipe down, junior.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's why every poster on the Rangers board called you a dumb ass for a page and a half yesterday. Pipe down, junior.

wrong. You are the dumb ass and don't know shit about soccer or Rangers.

And the only reason 2 or 3 rangers' fans are agreeing with you is because you falsely claimed I was another poster. Double Fail

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong. You are the dumb ass and don't know shit about soccer or Rangers.

And the only reason 2 or 3 rangers' fans are agreeing with you is because you falsely claimed I was another poster. Double Fail

Wrong. You're wrong. Get over it. They disagree with me on things all the time. I don't run that place. Everyone there has more knowledge in their pinky than you ever will have in their life, and every one of them know that you're as ignorant as they come. That's why they disagreed with you.

Second, you are another poster who got banned and was allowed to come back. You already confirmed it in the "guess who's using an alt thread".

Double fail for you dumb ass.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. You're wrong. Get over it. They disagree with me on things all the time. I don't run that place. Everyone there has more knowledge in their pinky than you ever will have in their life, and every one of them know that you're as ignorant as they come. That's why they disagreed with you.

Second, you are another poster who got banned and was allowed to come back. You already confirmed it in the "guess who's using an alt thread".

Double fail for you dumb ass.

I never confirmed who you said I was, cause you're a dumbass with poor skills.
So you run your silly mouth trying to discredit my good name on the Rangers board with all your buddies. You're a baby....always have been.

Triple Fail for you, squirt.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never confirmed who you said I was, cause you're a dumbass with poor skills.
So you run your silly mouth trying to discredit my good name on the Rangers board with all your buddies. You're a baby....always have been.

Triple Fail for you, squirt.

You confirmed you were another poster who got banned for being a little cu*t. That's a fact. That's all anyone needs to know. Good name? You have no good name. And it took everyone no time flat to see you're completely ignorant on Rangers baseball. Now stfu, boy.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You confirmed you were another poster who got banned for being a little ****. That's a fact. That's all anyone needs to know. Good name? You have no good name. And it took everyone no time flat to see you're completely ignorant on Rangers baseball. Now stfu, boy.

I know more about Rangers baseball than you and really, that's all that matters.
You have no idea why I was banned so stop being a little ****.
You are a baby and a complainer and it took us no time to realize that. Now GFY, squirt.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know more about Rangers baseball than you and really, that's all that matters.
You have no idea why I was banned so stop being a little ****.
You are a baby and a complainer and it took us no time to realize that. Now GFY, squirt.

Us? You got a mouse in your pocket. I'm the one that took you to school yesterday, kid. I know exactly who you are and why you got banned. You'll make a few missteps and get the boot again because you can't help being what you are, a whiny little boy with piss poor trolling skills.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us? You got a mouse in your pocket. I'm the one that took you to school yesterday, kid. I know exactly who you are and why you got banned. You'll make a few missteps and get the boot again because you can't help being what you are, a whiny little boy with piss poor trolling skills.

You don't know shit about shit. You're a crybaby tattle tale complainer.......there's several of your kind on every message board known to man. THat's just what you are and you can't help being what you are.

You didn't take anyone to school, poser fan, you got destroyed. How many hits does Hamilton have?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know shit about shit. You're a crybaby tattle tale complainer.......there's several of your kind on every message board known to man. THat's just what you are and you can't help being what you are.

You didn't take anyone to school, poser fan, you got destroyed. How many hits does Hamilton have?

Blah blah blah, you got nothing. Done with your pathetic little ass, boy. Next time you want to get embarrassed feel free to try dropping some of your ranger knowledge on the board. I enjoyed watching everyone collectively face palm you at the same time.