• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USMNT 2018 World Cup

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a dominant performance. I hate that we rely so much on Altidore as he constantly underperforms in big games, but tonight i have to give him props. However, he should have had his own hat trick without the PK. Wood probably could have had a hat trick as well. Those two need to finish what Pusilic creates.

I like Bradley in the old Beckerman spot. He's getting older and his vision of the field is the best that USA has to offer at this time. It's starting to look like Dempsey will be a Super Sub in North American terms.

Gonzales is weak and goofy. da fuq is Beasley still on the team?

uggh, that back line is going to be the weak link. if only we had Onyewu to guide us.

This team will not get out of a group. I highly doubt they score 4 goals in 3 WC games.

Yep maybe 1 point

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonzales is weak and goofy. da fuq is Beasley still on the team?

uggh, that back line is going to be the weak link. if only we had Onyewu to guide us.

Beas and Gooch, America's sweethearts.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to dominate an inferior opponent at home like you are supposed to. Now let's see if we can do the same on the road to a poor opponent. The backline still needs to be a lot better, but was not as bad as some of you stated. Yedlin back now and Brooks will be back for WC. Cameron seems to play well with Brooks next to him (he was disgusting against Costa Rica). Not sure who plays left back, but Villafana seems the most likely at this point. Would be nice to find a real good player to fill that spot and would make this team a lot better.

IMO This team can get out of a group with some luck. Will they be expected to? No, but they can. They should be better in a year than they are today. Big question is Howard and if he can stand on his head again, because he is obviously way up there in age and has been inconsistent and I'm no Guzan fan and don't think we have anyone else near being ready to play at the international level. Pulisic is just getting better and better and in a year from now could really be able to put a team on his back and pull out a result or two. Even in a World Cup setting there will be a lot of matches where he will be the best player on the pitch in 2018...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Costa Rica and Mexico both qualified for Russia, they'll have a huge impact on which team gets the 4th spot from Concacaf. Honduras host Mexico and Panama host Costa Rica. Both teams are tied with 10 points right now

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will not get out of a group. I highly doubt they score 4 goals in 3 WC games.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same, unless they put the US in one of the "easy" groups (there's always at least one as well as a "group of death").

I think if they put us in the same group as England, we may have a chance. I've watched them and listen to all the call in shows from over there and their fans are NOT optimistic about the WC. Yes they qualified, but their supporters all say the same thing, it was the easiest group in UEFA (Scotland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Lithuania, and Malta) and they looked horrible. Most of their fans are saying they same, they won't make it out of the group stage.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game in Orlando. That was FUN!!!!!

I haven't seen us dominate like that in awhile. The crowd was really into it too. I like the venue.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what he's getting at. If he's talking about pitch/stadium conditions, hostile crowds etc...I'm pretty sure teams like Germany, Italy etc have had their share of shitty conditions in places like Azerbaijan, Moldova and all those other Eastern European countries, and no where in CONCACAF is anywhere near as hostile as playing in Turkey.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Matt miazga? Sucks brooks is hurt. Fuck Omar Gonzalez, god damn goofy ****. And fuck Matt Besler. Where the fuck is a leader in our back line? Thank god bruce is smart enough to give Yedlin a chance, who now plays in the EPL with Newcastle. Stop playing mls CUNTs, mls is inferior.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha nice, well guess I’ll route for Iceland in the World Cup. Nagbe showed no urgency with closing down that dude.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not out yet. Both Panama and Honduras are losing at the half by 1 goal.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game in Orlando. That was FUN!!!!!

I haven't seen us dominate like that in awhile. The crowd was really into it too. I like the venue.

Makes you wonder why they can't play like that more often

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goal US. Still hope.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panama and Honduras have both tied up their game. Both must win to shut out the US from the WC. 30 minutes of tension still left.