• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USMNT 2018 World Cup

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team really needs to bring Frankie Hejduk back.

08home.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-0 draw with Costa Rica and Panama. Russia is looking very likely with no playoffs needed IMO. We're currently 3rd. 1 point behind Costa Rica and 1 point ahead of Panama.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pulisic is 18 years old and he's already the best American player EVER. We'd be in a world of hurt without him because he's just making shit happen.

Our defense was so damn lazy tonight. T&T could have had 3 maybe for 4 goals simply because guys were just farting around not paying attention. They absolutely should have had 1 goal on that bad offsides call. I wouldn't care so much if they tried making plays and screwed up, but this was just a lack of effort. But its typical Bruce Arena bullshit, not having his team prepared and acting surprised at what he sees

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was disappointed at times with last night's match. But some good as well and we got the result we needed which is all that matters. Plus didn't lose anyone with a yellow for Mexico.

Pulisic continues to prove that he will be by a mile our best player ever with health and likely be a world class player at some point.
Nagbe was great. I'm glad they have finally committed to this kid. He makes things happen and he makes a couple of good defensive plays a match too. Such a good all around player and we need people that can run with Pulisic. This guy should be written into the starting lineup in ink.
Cameron is getting better and better. I was not too high on him in the past but he is proving me wrong.
Brooks still a little inconsistent mentally. After that amazing run last year he has been good, but a little bit up and down. Always makes some key plays to remind you how good he is (had 3 or 4 last night) and then the last few matches he loses track of his man in key spots.
Bradley has been playing much better once we stopped asking him to do the things he isn't good at, but still could be a little better.
Villafana I thought played fantastic for him. I wouldn't expect it every night, but he impressed me a lot.
Yedlin - just love having him back. No one can stay with this guy when he is on the move and he has improved defensively. I think he changes the team a little because he is so explosive. Very underrated player IMO.
Howard again good. Please stay healthy and "young" through next year
Dempsey and Altidore still need to do more away from the ball and help out defensively a little at least by putting more pressure.
Bobby Wood needs to play IMO. He can get his own shots off and is a more well rounded player than the other two. I love having the 3 rotate though, especially with the short rest this week.
In short time I liked what Accosta showed. Would like to see more of him. Great attempt on free kick.
Bedoya...OK, fine, bring him in when we are up, but don't EVER start this guy again...
Fabian Johnson had a little good and a little bad. Expected more of him but thought the announcers made a nice point about him getting inside to allow Villafana to get outside of him and clear of the defense. Still think this guy is going to help us as a two way player. Does a lot away from the ball to help his team.

Is it just me or did the announcers and the pregame and the whole damn night focus waaayyyy to much on the altitude. We get it. We all know the effect. But We don't have to hear about it every 5 seconds...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning the standings look good, but after the next matches we likely are back in 4th and way behind #1 and #2.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope by the time 2026 gets here and the WC moves to 48 teams, that CONCACAF and CONMEBOL merge into one "Americas" region. Probably be 13-17 automatic bids from that region.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, a necessary win. A bit disappointed that the best offensive chance of the first half was T&T heading one off the crossbar.

It is difficult to judge individual players against inferior talent. I thought Nagbe looked sharp, can he maintain that level against superior competition? Otherwise, all I see is Pulisic and 10 other so-sos. Pulisic has instincts never possessed by an American player. The kid is legit and his talent makes the rest of the team look middling.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, maybe not. But to some degree we ARE Pulisic and 10 other so-so's. But that is a lot better than 11 so-so's, no? Like in any sport the great player elevates and/or carries those around him and Pulisic has done that a little and should do it even more so in the future. Like a good receiver taking the attention of the defense away from other players Pulisic will do this more and more which should help everyone else and lead to opportunities even when he is being marked and of course his play making ability will lead to scoring opportunities for others

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning the standings look good, but after the next matches we likely are back in 4th and way behind #1 and #2.

Least of my concerns especially since costa rica in september come against us and mexico. Lucky if they get 2 points of those 2 games

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big match tonight. I'd be ecstatic to get a point, but was thinking. If you think like I do that regardless of what happens tonight we are going to find a way to qualify for the World Cup...which do you think would be better for our long term prospects?

Outplay Mexico in Mexico City tonight and still lose
or
Have Mexico completely dominate us, but somehow still come away with a draw

I'm tired of always looking like we don't belong on the field in some of these tough matches, but I'm just hoping for a point and thinking that this team is on the rise and will be better next year than right now assuming Howard doesn't drop off

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the US can keep it to a 1-0 or 2-0 loss, good stuff. The Hex could come down to goal diffetentional at the 3 and 4 spot.

Draw would be epic, but this would likely mean the US goes bunker mentality and plays for counters and this method is no guarantee.

Keep the loss close.... do not let a goal get you down. Dig deep.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the US can keep it to a 1-0 or 2-0 loss, good stuff. The Hex could come down to goal diffetentional at the 3 and 4 spot.

Draw would be epic, but this would likely mean the US goes bunker mentality and plays for counters and this method is no guarantee.

Keep the loss close.... do not let a goal get you down. Dig deep.

Arena is fucking guaranteed to bunker and counter. Fucking trash football.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of depressing seeing Jones on the pregame and not on the field.

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling a 2-1 loss tonight. I hope for better...but that's what I'm predicting.