• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: USC Trojans vs 7)Stanford Cardinal 8PM EST ABC

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be surprised if it's decommit time for some of the recruits. Specifically one 5 star RB might start to look elsewhere.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snooze, the Cardinal still are dominating this series. I give it a couple of years before USC comes back into their own though. David Shaw is a beast though. I wouldn't mind him coaching Michigan if Harbaugh ever bolts or ends up not being the guy.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense has looked very good at times. The offense has let us down. Its like the roles reversed
Yeah. Defense was impressive. Like when they just forget about McCaffrey, fucking solid.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snooze, the Cardinal still are dominating this series. I give it a couple of years before USC comes back into their own though. David Shaw is a beast though. I wouldn't mind him coaching Michigan if Harbaugh ever bolts or ends up not being the guy.
Stanford and Oregon have been dominating the PAC.I don't see that changing anytime soon

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats once again to the Trees... If McCaffrey stays healthy all season and Stanford keeps winning, I don't see how he can miss being the Heisman Winner this year. He's a beast out there. A solid dependable workhorse on the field.

Well at least it wasn't quite as bad of a drubbing as usual from them. USC defense has made MORE improvements than the offense, it looks like.

Might very well be a LONG season if the "O" doesn't get their azzes in gear...

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a friggin' disaster of a game. This team is worse than last year, which to me is inexcusable. How in the hell do we take a step back after three or four good years of recruiting? There is no doubt that this year's team will cost us some recruits. Five false start penalties? Browne is not the QB we need. Start Darnold for the rest of the season. I hope like hell this does not be come a rerun of the Paul Hackett/Ted Tolner years.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally back in AZ from the game. It was a fun game to watch live. I am still waiting for my Card to come back to earth, it could still be a 9-3 season for them. Shaw is the truth, but the O-line is still not what it needs to be. Getting Phillips back on the DL for UCLA will be key.