• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC and Alabama in discussion to open 2020 season in Arlington, Texas

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would USC do this.
What advantage do they get playing in Texas???
Answer: Zero

Win or lose it's better to take chances and way better and more fun to travel to play in other teams house. I'd rather do that than play Azuza Pacific in November.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're butthurt and you need to make things up to feel better is all I'm hearing.

Butt hurt? LOL. I've been a fan and gone to games long enough to watch USC play and win national championships. Losing one year to Bama when USC was ranked #22 and Bama was ranked #1 does shit to diminish my love for the game and the whole college football atmosphere. Even knowing they didn't have much of a chance I still paid money and traveled to watch that game. I have no regrets and had a great time in Dallas and got to meet some cool Alabama fans who actually went to the game. You are the one who keeps talking about the score to make yourself feel better as if you played so you can come here and talk shit because that boosts your low self esteem.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butt hurt? LOL. I've been a fan and gone to games long enough to watch USC play and win national championships. Losing one year to Bama when USC was ranked #22 and Bama was ranked #1 does shit to diminish my love for the game and the whole college football atmosphere. Even knowing they didn't have much of a chance I still paid money and traveled to watch that game. I have no regrets and had a great time in Dallas and got to meet some cool Alabama fans who actually went to the game.

So we agree USC being ranked #3 that year was bullshit?

Also - I don't give a shit what games you go to. Why the hell should I? Why should anyone give a shit what games other people go to? You don't - but you are butthurt and it's all you can do. Kind of like how people are butthurt about Alabama and the only thing they can do is complain about stupid shit like neutral site games.

It's all you got.

You are the one who keeps talking about the score to make yourself feel better as if you played so you can come here and talk shit because that boosts your low self esteem.

This is funny because you are literally making shit up as a means of making yourself feel better and boosting your self esteem in this sentence. You need to create a fantasy about me because you can't deal with the reality.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I was saying ... a home game with the Western Carolina's of this world is way fvking tougher than a home & away with an SEC cross division opponent ... am I right? I mean we're all clueless fvkn idiots on here so we're going to believe that shit.

Be careful now.

Peterson is at Washington.

Since he arrived you've played...
Eastern Washington
Sacramento State
Portland State
and North Dakota in 2018.

As for teams from the other P5 leagues
He has played Illinois in 2014
No one in 2015
Rutgers in 2016
Rutgers this pass season (2017)
You get Auburn in 2018 (Good Luck)

Plus you are in the North Div of the Pac12. That gets you Oregon St every year.

You guys ain't exactly knocking them dead every year.

And in tht same time frame Oregon State is
0-3 against other P5 teams
4-0 vs FCS
3-2 vs MWC

Being in the PAC12...all of you would be better off to only schedule 8 league games
and 2 against (P5) teams from the other leagues because playing another Pac12 game
is the same as an FCS/maybe low mid-major game.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful now.

Eastern Washington
Sacramento State
Portland State

No one in 2015
Rutgers in 2016

4-0 vs FCS
3-2 vs MWC

Being in the PAC12...all of you would be better off to only schedule 8 league games
and 2 against (P5) teams from the other leagues because playing another Pac12 game
UW plays 11 P5 teams this season and never plays less than 9, usually 10. The Rutgers home & away was scheduled after Wisconsin backed out of a series and while Rutgers was coming off back to back 8 - 4 seasons. Unlike the SEC & ACC, the PAC doesn't avoid playing their own conference members. The 14 member ACC and SEC does the 8 conference game thing in order to get more of those teams bowl eligible hence the reason those two conferences play the least amount of P5 teams on averages compared to the other three P5 conferences.

RoyUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 71,368.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful now.

Eastern Washington
Sacramento State
Portland State

No one in 2015
Rutgers in 2016

4-0 vs FCS
3-2 vs MWC

You're right. They should drop Oregon State and pick up Wake and Syracuse. Who by the way have had almost identical results as Oregon State against your listed competition over that time frame. Maybe get a cross-division with Virginia who's been worse including an FCS loss.

The majority of ACC and SEC teams are not having 2 non-conf games against P5, they only have 1.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we agree USC being ranked #3 that year was bullshit?

Also - I don't give a shit what games you go to. Why the hell should I? Why should anyone give a shit what games other people go to? You don't - but you are butthurt and it's all you can do. Kind of like how people are butthurt about Alabama and the only thing they can do is complain about stupid shit like neutral site games.

It's all you got.

This is funny because you are literally making shit up as a means of making yourself feel better and boosting your self esteem in this sentence. You need to create a fantasy about me because you can't deal with the reality.

Nope USC was where there were supposed to be even beat the BG10 champ in the Rose Bowl.
You keep thinking you're Alabama . You're just some dude who hasn't even attended an Alabama game and gets his self esteem from them winning. If that wasn't the case you wouldn't be such an ass and thats not a fantasy that reality.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope USC was where there were supposed to be even beat the BG10 champ in the Rose Bowl.
You keep thinking you're Alabama . You're just some dude who hasn't even attended an Alabama game and gets his self esteem from them winning. If that wasn't the case you wouldn't be such an ass and thats not a fantasy that reality.

If that was the case, wouldn't it be the other way around? As Alabama is always winning, so my self esteem should be high and I wouldn't be an ass.

Btw, nobody forces you guys to make daily threads about Alabama.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been to a ton of bears games. Fun fact last season the bears los to jackets farm team for the Calder Cup.
I used to go to a good amount of bears games.Ive got family in Harrisburgh. My grandfathers brother used to work for Hershey.The Bears have had some really good farm teams over the years. Colorado and Washington have brought a lot of talented players through their systems.

Chocolate Worlds cookies and shakes are addictive as hell

Last edited:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been to a ton of bears games. Fun fact last season the bears los to jackets farm team for the Calder Cup.

Hey Ralphie all the posts on the OU board I never noticed you were central PA as well :suds:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to go to a good amount of bears games.Ive got family in Harrisburgh. My grandfathers brother used to work for Hershey.The Bears have had some really good farm teams over the years. Colorado and Washington have brought a lot of talented players through their systems.

You said it... good shit

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it... good shit
Its impossible to go to Hershey without getting at least one shake. Or leaving without a few boxes of cookies. If people know your going you end up with a list of cookies to smuggle back :L They are that good tho

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its impossible to go to Hershey without getting at least one shake. Or leaving without a few boxes of cookies. If people know your going you end up with a list of cookies to smuggle back :L They are that good tho

Yeah I'm a little spoiled living close to the self proclaimed "sweetest place on earth"

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm a little spoiled living close to the self proclaimed "sweetest place on earth"
I try to get down there a few times a year to visit family there. I smuggle pizza down to them and Cookies from there back up here. Not too bad a drive. They've added quite a bit to the park over the years

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice, my company has season tickets like 3 rows from the penalty box. I’ve been to a bunch of games and some damn good players have gone through there.

Chocolate world is a fun time but very much over priced. But I love the symphony bars so I can’t complain.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, my company has season tickets like 3 rows from the penalty box. I’ve been to a bunch of games and some damn good players have gone through there.

Chocolate world is a fun time but very much over priced. But I love the symphony bars so I can’t complain.
Next to the Penalty box is a very fun spot to have seats. Hockey is one of the best sports to see live imo. Theres so much going on a 3 hour game feels like 15 minutes.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next to the Penalty box is a very fun spot to have seats. Hockey is one of the best sports to see live imo. Theres so much going on a 3 hour game feels like 15 minutes.

Ohh heck yeah. Especially if they are playing Scranton Wilkes or the flyers farm team. That experience is hella fun.