• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: USC (1-2) vs #24 Utah (3-0) | 9:00 PM ET on FS1

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.... WE'RE gonna get smoked by Stanford... at home
I feel like stanford will win convincingly too, but it seems like a lot of folks are liking you guys in this one, so maybe I'm just missing something.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when USC losing was the most important thing to UW fans? I think folks our age up here still treat them as if they were as relevant as they were before we had divisions.

Wow. This night couldn't get any sweeter. USC goes down, and the Fox crew previews tomorrow and starts gushing about Petersen and Washington, while totally throwing Oregon under the bus.
Oh baby....sweet, sweet friday....

Yahhh, the divisions and USC's malaise has made it a totally different vibe for the younger ones. But totally. The ones our age still look at that school very differently and extra love every time they lose like this. Always puts a smile on my face. Especially after the media automatically gives them hysteria levels of press coverage, and it only gets more Kardashian like anytime they lose a game. The articles this week was acting like a national tragedy was unfolding. Hysterical and love it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This night couldn't get any sweeter. USC goes down, and the Fox crew previews tomorrow and starts gushing about Petersen and Washington, while totally throwing Oregon under the bus.
Oh baby....sweet, sweet friday....

Yahhh, the divisions and USC's malaise has made it a totally different vibe for the younger ones. But totally. The ones our age still look at that school very differently and extra love every time they lose like this. Always puts a smile on my face. Especially after the media automatically gives them hysteria levels of press coverage, and it only gets more Kardashian like anytime they lose a game. The articles this week was acting like a national tragedy was unfolding. Hysterical and love it.
To add to my disdain for USC, for a great many years prior to my having my own season tickets, my parents would give me the USC game every time it was here because they couldn't stand that fucking band and their same 5 notes over and over again like Chinese water torture. So having to listen to that every other year for at least a decade made me pretty much want to shove a sousaphone up someone's ass down there. I will never pull for them to beat anyone outside of the ducks.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add to my disdain for USC, for a great many years prior to my having my own season tickets, my parents would give me the USC game every time it was here because they couldn't stand that fucking band and their same 5 notes over and over again like Chinese water torture. So having to listen to that every other year for at least a decade made me pretty much want to shove a sousaphone up someone's ass down there. I will never pull for them to beat anyone outside of the ducks.

I also got no love for them because soo many bangwagoners in Hawaii growing up were always claiming to be USC fans. When USC was hot, all these clowns would walk around with USC shirts rooting for them in bars. Anytime they were down, you wouldn't see anyone doing that.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also got no love for them because soo many bangwagoners in Hawaii growing up were always claiming to be USC fans. When USC was hot, all these clowns would walk around with USC shirts rooting for them in bars. Anytime they were down, you wouldn't see anyone doing that.
That sounds an awful lot like Los Angeles . . .

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that coming. Another hell of a return for adoree tho. He is definitely one of the most exciting players in college football.Helton has got to go

LOL at Trojan honks already calling for another coach to be fired.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Trojan honks already calling for another coach to be fired.
To be fair I never wanted them to hire Helton in the first place. I wanted them to shop around. Whats a honk never heard that term? :noidea:

Helter Skelter does have to go

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see that coming. Another hell of a return for adoree tho. He is definitely one of the most exciting players in college football.Helton has got to go
Yeah, I especially liked when he fell down right before his guy caught Utah's winning touchdown. Impressive.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I especially liked when he fell down right before his guy caught Utah's winning touchdown. Impressive.
Not many corners shut down Ridley. He did the same vs Rector. He always covers the opposing teams best WR and does so very effectively. Second return of the year. ! badd play doesn't define a player. All CB's get burned occasionally. Adore has been all pro and all class all year. He'll be starting on Sundays

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was getting humiliated all night long and has been an epic disaster this season. He's been torched by every WR he's covered. In fact, he's not even close to defending passes, the midget just gets shredded.

He'll be a 3rd down nickel back AT BEST and his value as a returner is worth nothing since NFL kickoffs go for touchbacks. He'll be out of the league within 3 years max.

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp... Back to the drawing board - YET AGAIN.

First off... Congrats to Utah. At least they know how to FINISH off a game!

Second... While SC looked a bit better on offense with Darnold at the helm, the defense, once again, "shit the bed" in the fourth qtr blowing that 10 pt lead.

They had plenty of chances to put that game away but... :noidea:

Geez ... Can't wait to get smacked around by ArizSt next week.:tsk:

Good Luck to the rest of you with YOUR games today/tonite.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like stanford will win convincingly too, but it seems like a lot of folks are liking you guys in this one, so maybe I'm just missing something.
I feel like its maybe because its a home game and its a couple of weeks away so we can prepare on defense... but they said the same about the Michigan State game :noidea: