• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah. Sure. That was SOOOOO much more eloquent than my post about masturbating into a trash can. . .

giphy.gif
images

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha!

What's crazy, during the days that I created and was posing on that Frustrating Underwear thread, I was getting all kinds of underwear ads in the banners.

No idea why I keep getting this one. The veggie thing kind of makes sense. Google analytics is reading my posts and are like, "nahhh, that guy doesn't actually want to fuck some wilted kale, he just needs to have his groceries delivered."
LOLZ

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew about the 2009 incident but Courtney Smith changed her story and dropped the charges , maybe Shelly Meyer thought she was crying wolf again.

Even IF, Shelly Meyer failed to report it to the Title IX department so that THEY could make that determination.

Her motivation on why she opted to remain silent in her responsibilities is up for debate.

Your microphone.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even IF, Shelly Meyer failed to report it to the Title IX department so that THEY could make that determination.

Her motivation on why she opted to remain silent in her responsibilities is up for debate.

Your microphone.
Hey can you do me two favors?

1) That picture? Who is she?
2) STOP saying "your microphone"

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey can you do me two favors?

1) That picture? Who is she?
2) STOP saying "your microphone"

1) Just a pin-up art as far as I know.

2) I say 'your microphone' because few in defense of Meyer are answering the Why Shelly wouldn't have told Urbs OR the Title IX department.

Use the ignore feature if you don't like it.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) I say 'your microphone because few in defense of Meyer are answering the Why Shelly wouldn't have told Urbs OR the Title IX department.

Once again you are assuming that Meyer knows everything his wife does.

You really want to start firing people on the grounds of "well their wife knew so they should have as well"?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not anti-OSU with me.

I have a daughter, sisters, a mother, and female friends.

This is about covering up domestic violence/abuse. If one of my loved ones were being abused I wouldn't want their boyfriend/spouse's friends who are in a position of power covering up for it.

This is about doing the right thing regardless of your relationship with the abuser. Not enabling said abuser to continue to instill fear/pain in their victim.

^^. This

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2) I say 'your microphone' because few in defense of Meyer are answering the Why Shelly wouldn't have told Urbs OR the Title IX department.

If I put you on ignore I lose some valuable whack off material. Pickings are slim here because of the network filter. I'll be back I have to use the restroom.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew about the 2009 incident but Courtney Smith changed her story and dropped the charges , maybe Shelly Meyer thought she was crying wolf again.

You’re pretty clueless as usual. At least you’re consistent

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you actually using a microphone to talk into your computer?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again you are assuming that Meyer knows everything his wife does.

You really want to start firing people on the grounds of "well their wife knew so they should have as well"?

Not assuming Meyer knows 'everything' his wife does.

I find it hard to believe a guy who was like a son to them (Earl Bruce's grandson, former player, and longtime asst coach) continual abuse allegations were not discussed.

I'll give it a 1% chance the post 2009 police incidents were not discussed. That his wife kept everything related to a dear family friend and assistant coach from him. Does that make you feel better.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like 9 times
If the police are involved how is there a cover up? I dont care if its 100 times she told everyone. She even told police during a traffic stop.