• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Urban Meyer...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN already doing a hit piece on Urban. That didn't take them long to throw him to the wolves.

Hit piece maybe. But the “He and his wife tried to help Aaron Hernandez” through his demons was interesting.

Also interesting —

During Meyer's six-year tenure at Florida, some 31 players were arrested, with at least 10 accused of crimes ranging from misdemeanor battery to felony domestic assault to felony theft to domestic battery. Punishment varied depending on the player, but let's just say it was uneven at best. In perhaps the best example that illustrates that, star running back Chris Rainey was suspended only four games in 2010 after he was charged with aggravated stalking for allegedly texting his girlfriend, "Time to die, b----."

Not included in that arrest total? Then-graduate assistant Zach Smith, arrested in 2009 for allegedly shoving his pregnant wife against a wall.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit piece maybe. But the “He and his wife tried to help Aaron Hernandez” through his demons was interesting.

Also interesting —

During Meyer's six-year tenure at Florida, some 31 players were arrested, with at least 10 accused of crimes ranging from misdemeanor battery to felony domestic assault to felony theft to domestic battery. Punishment varied depending on the player, but let's just say it was uneven at best. In perhaps the best example that illustrates that, star running back Chris Rainey was suspended only four games in 2010 after he was charged with aggravated stalking for allegedly texting his girlfriend, "Time to die, b----."

Not included in that arrest total? Then-graduate assistant Zach Smith, arrested in 2009 for allegedly shoving his pregnant wife against a wall.
I'm curious to see how this plays out. ESPN didn't have jack shit to say when those two Bama players got busted for drugs and a stolen gun in their car and still ended up playing that season.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’ve created this sport that’s so huge that it’s more important than doing right over wrong. Domestic, sexual abuse is rampant in college sports and it’s being covered up at the expense of someone’s daughter. People are looking the other way.

When a coach is beating his wife for years while pregnant and then beating her around his own kids when the kids are older. That’s fucked up and it’s him thinking he’s bigger than the system — this is the problem. We make guys like Urbs or Joe Pa out to be Gods

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domestic violence is a weird thing in this country. I've gotten a DV for telling my now ex that I wanted my money or else and I got another DV for selling our car because it violated a protection order. It usually comes down to a he said she said type of thing and more times than naught the cops side with the gal.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious to see how this plays out. ESPN didn't have jack shit to say when those two Bama players got busted for drugs and a stolen gun in their car and still ended up playing that season.

Not only did this POS Zach Smith shove his pregnant wife against a wall and choked her, he did it on their 1st anniversary in 2009 in Gainesville, according to his ex wife.

I don’t remember the Bama dudes that did that. Seems like when Bama has issues, Saban rants and handles it firmly. Not sure if he does but he gives the perception that he does and I think most everyone has become cool with that — no idea if it’s handled right or not.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did this POS Zach Smith shove his pregnant wife against a wall and choked her, he did it on their 1st anniversary in 2009 in Gainesville, according to his ex wife.

I don’t remember the Bama dudes that did that. Seems like when Bama has issues, Saban rants and handles it firmly. Not sure if he does but he gives the perception that he does and I think most everyone has become cool with that — no idea if it’s handled right or not.
My Russian ex wife told the cops I shoved her on the couch and hurt her back, and she also told them I threatened to cut her throat, etc, etc... This was all written down in a no contact order the day she filed for divorce and nothing she wrote in that no contact order was the truth. I'm not saying Smith didn't do it, I'm just saying that some gals lie their fvkng asses off because they know a lot of people are going to believe them.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Domestic violence is a weird thing in this country. I've gotten a DV for telling my now ex that I wanted my money or else and I got another DV for selling our car because it violated a protection order. It usually comes down to a he said she said type of thing and more times than naught the cops side with the gal.

Oh yeah and chicks are crazy no doubt. But this girl has documented pictures before restraining order in 2015 and text message from Urbs wife supporting her to GTFO

This was one of Urbs boys from Bowling Green and grandson of Earle Bruce.

Bottom line.. walk away from a crazy bitch and let her cool off especially if she’s pregnant with your child. That’s weak shit and he needs his ass beat. Hope he gets it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Russian ex wife told the cops I shoved her on the couch and hurt her back, and she also told them I threatened to cut her throat, etc, etc... This was all written down in a no contact order the day she filed for divorce and nothing she wrote in that no contact order was the truth. I'm not saying Smith didn't do it, I'm just saying that some gals lie their fvkng asses off because they know a lot of people are going to believe them.

I’m not sure there is a marriage out there where at least 1 of 2 adults didn’t pushed the other while yelling. Lol

But not a pregnant woman.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has none. He’s on some coke fueled rant. He’s the guy you’d expect to see in the the shitholes of FL, few gaps in the teeth and some crackwhore GF who’s with him cause he gets monthly disability checks and his pecker doesn’t work so she doesn’t even have to fuck that sad c-nt

But I’m not slobbering on Urbs cock

8E1DF713-CD7B-4A41-B2AB-664752A7015F.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ Love that gif

And I love fuckin with OSU fans. Think it goes back to that tool @theauthority

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy

Watch this video and tell me she’s lying. Why would she lie now? After staying with this Pussy for 9 years? Is he coming out telling his story? No he’s hiding behind his lawyer like a wife beating puss. This chick has bigger balls than that POS

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@AlaskaGuy

Watch this video and tell me she’s lying. Why would she lie now? After staying with this Pussy for 9 years? Is he coming out telling his story? No he’s hiding behind his lawyer like a wife beating puss. This chick has bigger balls than that POS

Tough call. She went after Urban hard like in that vid.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"... added to his contract that was signed in April...." Why in the hell wasn't that in there in the first place. Hell, that's on every educator's contract in Texas.
Ohio.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Her parents, evidently.

With no proof of abuse and her electing not to file charges or anything, proving a Title IX violation is going to be pretty damned difficult.

Brett McMurphy literally posted photos of bruises and cuts. You're funny, man.

Reactions: DJ

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrongful termination lawsuits are very real and not funny, man

When you (Corey Smith) go ahead and sue the university, the details of your termination come out. In this case, if Ohio St. were to fire him detailing due to the domestic abuse emails that Mrs. Meyer was getting from his wife. He could go onto his next job. That seems to be the part that you just don't get.

And there's photographic evidence of her having bruises and cuts from the abuse back in 2015. So no, he wouldn't really have much of a case, considering there are also police reports. Whether she reports it or not is a moot point. Beating the shit out of your wife isn't legal just because your wife doesn't initially press charges.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember it. Much ado about nothing. So much so, a district attorney decided not to file charges. Mind you, this was a DA in the state of Louisiana, where LSU is king. Seriously, the optics were bad and Saban handled his players internally, but the charges were dropped because the DA knew he had little chance to convict based on actual evidence.

This doesnt look good for Urban. Not sure what comes out of this, but Domestic Abuse is a hot topic and he knew shit and supposedly there is allegations his wife knew, she told him, the coaching staff knew, and Urbans lawyer was part of a pressure campaign for the wife to drop charges. Doesnt look good.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you (Corey Smith) go ahead and sue the university, the details of your termination come out. In this case, if Ohio St. were to fire him detailing due to the domestic abuse emails that Mrs. Meyer was getting from his wife. He could go onto his next job. That seems to be the part that you just don't get.

And there's photographic evidence of her having bruises and cuts from the abuse back in 2015. So no, he wouldn't really have much of a case, considering there are also police reports. Whether she reports it or not is a moot point. Beating the shit out of your wife isn't legal just because your wife doesn't initially press charges.
Who would hire him? There's nothing I "don't get". He would have nothing left to do BUT sue the University. He could deny the bruises were from him and it would be nothing but a he said/she said case. You think her reporting the abuse is a moot point? How foolish are you? That's the only possible way her claims become legitimate in an actual court.

Smith is a piece of shit, this is known. However, if she is supposedly right that multiple police jurisdictions, lawyers, judges, and family members all knew what was happening, blaming it all on Urban and firing him is fucking absurd. He's her husband's employer. He's not a cop, detective, judge, therapist, or anything else.