• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upcoming Bouts | Will Be Updated

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
April 9th: At Newark, N.J. (Integrated Sports PPV): Tomasz Adamek vs. Kevin McBride, 12 rounds, heavyweights; Siarhei Liakhovich vs. TBA, 8 or 10 rounds, heavyweights

April 16th: At Mashantucket, Conn. (HBO): Andre Berto vs. Victor Ortiz, 12 rounds, for Berto's WBC welterweight title

April 16th: At Manchester, England (HBO, same-day tape): Amir Khan vs. Paul McCloskey, 12 rounds, for Khan's WBA junior welterweight title

May 7th: At Las Vegas (Showtime PPV): Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley, 12 rounds, for Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title

May 7th: (I could care less about this one) At Copenhagen, Denmark: Evander Holyfield vs. Brian Nielsen, 12 rounds, heavyweights

May 14th: At Carson, Calif. (Showtime): Super Six World Boxing Classic semifinals, Andre Ward vs. Arthur Abraham, 12 rounds, for Ward's WBA super middleweight title

May 21st: At Montreal (HBO): Jean Pascal vs. Bernard Hopkins, rematch, 12 rounds, for Pascal's Ring/WBC light heavyweight title

May 21st: At TBA (Showtime): Super Six World Boxing Classic semifinals, Carl Froch vs. Glen Johnson, 12 rounds, for Froch's WBC super middleweight title

And the fight(s) I can't fucking wait for!

Either June 25th or July 2nd: Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye

Early September: Tomasz Adamek vs. either Klitschko brother

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wladimir Klitschko to fight David Haye; Vitali Klitschko to fight Tomasz Adamek - ESPN

Heavyweight champion brothers Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko have had deals in place in which one of them will face titleholder David Haye this summer and one will fight top contender Tomasz Adamek in the fall. But under the deal, the Klitschkos are the ones who would determine the matchups.

Now they have decided: It will be Wladimir who faces Haye in a title unification fight on June 25 or July 2 at a venue to be determined and Vitali who will face Adamek on Sept. 10 in Adamek's native Poland, Bernd Boente, who manages the brothers, told ESPN.com on Wednesday.

I really wanted to see Wlad take on Adamek. But I am just pleased to see these fights even taking place. My predictions...

Wlad gets a TKO victory over Haye in the 7th Round.
Adamek and Vitali go the distance with Adamek winning by unanimous decision.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew we had a boxing section... outstanding...

On above fights.... I like Adamek in 6 with a TKO over Vitali

Great to see another boxing fan, please frequent the board, lol. Adamek is great, I am hoping Wlad demolishes Haye, and Adamek and Wlad face off some time later in the year, or early 2012.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see another boxing fan, please frequent the board, lol. Adamek is great, I am hoping Wlad demolishes Haye, and Adamek and Wlad face off some time later in the year, or early 2012.

Not many true boxing fans around here on the SportsHoopla.... I take it?

I am not sure of stamina of Haye... and if he can withstand the onslought of hits he would take from Wlad.... I guess we shall see how it unfolds... should be interesting.

I am thinking if what you say happens, I would go with Adamek over Wlad in that one too! Not sure how I would call it though.... Distance fight with decision.... I would have to bet...

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love boxing, a true passion of mine, just sucks that people hopped on the MMA craze... Not enough commercial coverage for boxing.

I just truly admire Adameks heart and chin, the guy is a warrior in the ring. I definnitely think he defeats Vitali, and I assume that would have to mandate a match-up between him and Wlad, unless of course Haye beats Wlad. I highly doubt that though.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love boxing, a true passion of mine, just sucks that people hopped on the MMA craze... Not enough commercial coverage for boxing.

I just truly admire Adameks heart and chin, the guy is a warrior in the ring. I definnitely think he defeats Vitali, and I assume that would have to mandate a match-up between him and Wlad, unless of course Haye beats Wlad. I highly doubt that though.

I agree with this ^^^^

And you are right... true boxing > MMA and all the other new crazed idea's...

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fuck the heavyweights. They are all a bunch of clowns.

Andre Berto is fighting Victor Ortiz tonight. Should be good. I've seen Ortiz in a handful of great fights. Berto has some work ahead of him. Should be a tough fight for him. (finally)

Juan Ma Lopez has a fight tonight too. (showtime should have a good card)

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel sad for any boxing fan that is missing this fight. Ortiz about to get put to sleep in the 6th and instead floors berto with seconds left in the round. My fight of the year canidate so far and it's not even over!

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sad for any boxing fan that is missing this fight. Ortiz about to get put to sleep in the 6th and instead floors berto with seconds left in the round. My fight of the year canidate so far and it's not even over!

Easily so far.