• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Undrafted free agent tracker...

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Good snag on John Harris imo ...

*** Harris shines. John Harris, who wasn’t even invited to the NFL Combine, stole the show in Austin Monday. The 6-foot-2-inch receiver has trimmed a few pounds off his frame and it showed in the speed and agility drills, where Harris ran an unofficial 4.5 second 40-yard dash and impressed in the three-cone drill. The Garland, Texas native caught the ball well too, building upon his stellar senior season, when he became just the sixth Longhorn to ever record a 1,000-yard receiving season. He’s got an outside chance at being a late-round selection as well.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Good snag on John Harris imo ...

*** Harris shines. John Harris, who wasn’t even invited to the NFL Combine, stole the show in Austin Monday. The 6-foot-2-inch receiver has trimmed a few pounds off his frame and it showed in the speed and agility drills, where Harris ran an unofficial 4.5 second 40-yard dash and impressed in the three-cone drill. The Garland, Texas native caught the ball well too, building upon his stellar senior season, when he became just the sixth Longhorn to ever record a 1,000-yard receiving season. He’s got an outside chance at being a late-round selection as well.
Reminds me a lot of Anquan Bolden.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He only had one year of production (the reason he wasn't drafted), but the potential is there. I don't know much about the other guys we brought in, have to do a little research.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Devante Davis well......Kids a faster Jason Avant

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris is an interesting late bloomer, didn't have the best QB play to put it mildly, but he is a longshot in the NFL. He has average speed, average moves.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got some decent prospects.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles may be the front runner to sign La'el Collins after he's cleared by the authorities.
Get'im Chip!

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where'd you hear that?

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I would think the Saints would be the clear leader.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB Raheem Mostert - This kid has insane speed, he is a track star. Kid is a special teams ace.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where'd you hear that?

Some of the comments on PFT. The Saints, of course, may be "the favorite", but Eagles are one of the favorites too. Hopefully, he wouldn't just want to sty in La., but we shall see. Chip needs to use his "luck of the Irish" to recruit him. If we do get him, then we will have had one of the best drafts in the league.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB Raheem Mostert - This kid has insane speed, he is a track star. Kid is a special teams ace.

He is certainly special. I'm very surprised he wasn't drafted.

greenfever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like mostert, he definitely could b a burner on special teams and with the emphasis we've put in that area lately, this can't hurt

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So evidently his only real path forward on his career now is to sign as an undrafted free agent. The Eagles went to his pro day and had him in the building for a visit, so it seems like they had genuine interest.

That being said, you have to think that if the police didn't think he was involved in this murder, that someone would have spent a 7th rounder on the guy. When 32 teams remove you totally from their draft board, you know something is up.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So evidently his only real path forward on his career now is to sign as an undrafted free agent. The Eagles went to his pro day and had him in the building for a visit, so it seems like they had genuine interest.

That being said, you have to think that if the police didn't think he was involved in this murder, that someone would have spent a 7th rounder on the guy. When 32 teams remove you totally from their draft board, you know something is up.

We'll see, maybe as early as tomorrow. If I were Chip, I'd be telling his agent that when he's cleared, we'll have a big contract for him. He would have been a top 15 pick, IMO.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see, maybe as early as tomorrow. If I were Chip, I'd be telling his agent that when he's cleared, we'll have a big contract for him. He would have been a top 15 pick, IMO.

No one can give him a big contract. There is a $$ allocation for the UDFA pool. The most one could do is limit the other signing and save a few extra $$ for Collins. The next best you can do is that the UDFA can have their contracts torn up after two years and redone. But if they want to, a team can control the UDFA for the full three years and then tag them as an RFA to restrict their money for another year. This is where a team's reputation with the agents come into play. A good agent will tell Collins to go to a team that is willing to tear up his contract after two years. The only precedence I can find for a player of his ability is Vontae Burflict of the Bengals who went udrafted and then landed a starting job and led the team in tackles. The team gave hium a huge new contract in year 3.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burflict fell though because of on the field concerns. He simply had a horrible off season and that propelled him to not being drafted.

I think this is the first time I can remember a guy who at worst would have been a 2nd round pick went undrafted without a serious injury or something like that. It just goes to show you how serious the teams are taking the off the field issues. The other problem here with Collins is it happened so close to the draft that there simply was not enough time for any team to get any information on this. I know there a few teams who said they attempted to find out information but the police are still working through the case even though they don't view him as a suspect at this time.

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading about guys like these really makes me miss training camp. It was fun watching them work for that potential spot on the roster.