• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Uncle Jahii Part 2

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My second board I was glad to help on my previous board and I was overwhelmed by the kindness and gifts I received once I solved peoples problems we were able to find a solution. If you have any new problems or any questions for Jahii you can send me a message for more personal stuff or just leave comments below thanks.

-Uncle Jahii

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dick is more chaffed than ever! Help me before it is too late, jahii!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, I hear its your birthday and Kubel wants to give you a his gift. I don't know what this means, but he told me to tell you "to meet him in the private batting cage. He'll bring the bat and balls, you bring the lube."

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, I'm getting quite board with my current masturbation techniques. Do you know any moves that can spice up my "love life"?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, I hear its your birthday and Kubel wants to give you a his gift. I don't know what this means, but he told me to tell you "to meet him in the private batting cage. He'll bring the bat and balls, you bring the lube."

Oh splendid all be there in a jiff.

-Uncle Jahii

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, I'm getting quite board with my current masturbation techniques. Do you know any moves that can spice up my "love life"?

Yes have you tried every technique in the book maybe your not enjoying it as much as you want have you questioned your sexuality?

-Uncle Jahii

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, Im getting tired of watching Orange's current masturbation technique over and over again. Do you know any others I can watch to spice up my "stalker life"?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, recently I've noticed a man standing outside my window watching me masturbate. Is it normal to be turned on by things like this?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, recently I've noticed a man standing outside my window watching me masturbate. Is it normal to be turned on by things like this?

Yes.......... ask him to come in this will definitely spice things up. :drool:

-Uncle Jahii

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncle Jahii, Im getting tired of watching Orange's current masturbation technique over and over again. Do you know any others I can watch to spice up my "stalker life"?

Dont be shy I told orange its okay to let you in. He really needs a spice in his life so if you could just come in and help........

-Uncle Jahii