• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC 178

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This card kind of snuck up on me. GREAT card.

Mighty Mouse vs. Cariaso
Cowboy vs. Alvarez
Poirier vs. McGregor
Kennedy vs. Romero
Zingano vs. Nunes

These are the ones I feel I must see, in no particular order. Seems to be flavor of the day to talk shit about Mighty Mouse but I love watching that guy fight. Going to be fun seeing Alvarez in UFC too after so much talk for so long from his fans.

Anyone else excited for this? Who you got?

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too was very excited for this card. It really lived up to the hype. Cruz looked great and McGregor turned me into a believer. I was surprised by Alvarez though. I thought he was going to do much better then he did, but Cowboy looked great as well.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too was very excited for this card. It really lived up to the hype. Cruz looked great and McGregor turned me into a believer. I was surprised by Alvarez though. I thought he was going to do much better then he did, but Cowboy looked great as well.

This card really was fantastic. Best since Weidman and Rousey defended their belts IMO.

I was a big McGregor fan because I liked the idea of an Irishman making some noise. I didn't like it when he started acting like a fucking rap star though despite his humble background. I'd never liked the Diamond Porier but found myself rooting for him because of it. Was strange for me.

I'm a big Cowboy fan and was happy he squashed the Alvarez hype train. Alvarez should drop down a weight class I think.

I got pissed watching Kennedy vs. Romero. Big John really shows his ass way more than he should on the regular. I'm admittedly biased because I like Kennedy. But Big John showed up like a stinky diaper.

Cruz looked way better than I thought he could. Really clean technique. Thought he would win, but didn't think he would look so good doing it.

Cat showed heart, was great to see her come back from those bad things that happened in her life and get a win over another contender.

Mighty Mouse is mighty.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This card really was fantastic. Best since Weidman and Rousey defended their belts IMO.

I was a big McGregor fan because I liked the idea of an Irishman making some noise. I didn't like it when he started acting like a fucking rap star though despite his humble background. I'd never liked the Diamond Porier but found myself rooting for him because of it. Was strange for me.

I'm a big Cowboy fan and was happy he squashed the Alvarez hype train. Alvarez should drop down a weight class I think.

I got pissed watching Kennedy vs. Romero. Big John really shows his ass way more than he should on the regular. I'm admittedly biased because I like Kennedy. But Big John showed up like a stinky diaper.

Cruz looked way better than I thought he could. Really clean technique. Thought he would win, but didn't think he would look so good doing it.

Cat showed heart, was great to see her come back from those bad things that happened in her life and get a win over another contender.

Mighty Mouse is mighty.

Agreed, what Romero did was plain wrong. Big John really messed up here, the fight should of been called, but I have to admit I am a little biased towards Kennedy as well.

My current favorite fighter is Jacare Souza. I am hoping he fights Romero next. After he gets that win goes on to challenge Weidman for the belt. :suds: