• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Typical early game start

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time we go on the road and have an early game it seems like the team is asleep until half time. Once again we found ourselves in a big hole down 21-6 going into half time.

I don't know what west coast teams can do to combat this phenomena but I wish they'd figure something out. The difference in the team in the second half compared to the first half is crazy.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it definitely doesn't help any. The NFL will bend over backward for the poor East Coast teams limiting the amount of times they have to travel West (which is much easier because you gain 3 hours) but screw the West Coast teams heading East. Of course one of the late games is Cowboys/Giants, but that's OK because fuck you West Coast teams.

Hopefully they'll be a little better adjusted for next week's early start in Carolina.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it definitely doesn't help any. The NFL will bend over backward for the poor East Coast teams limiting the amount of times they have to travel West (which is much easier because you gain 3 hours) but screw the West Coast teams heading East. Of course one of the late games is Cowboys/Giants, but that's OK because fuck you West Coast teams.

Hopefully they'll be a little better adjusted for next week's early start in Carolina.
It's two weeks from now that worries me. If we play the way we did today and give Oakland their first win, WHILE AT HOME, the ticket holders better demand a refund!

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one way to overcome this would be to have the rams move to LA.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one way to overcome this would be to have the rams move to LA.

Agreed and I think that's what may end up happening. Having said that, I empathize with Rams fans in St. Louis who don't want to see their team taken away and who are probably getting tired of the rumors by now, because I was pissed when the Sonics were taken away.