• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Two nights ago I had a nightmare

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy that I'm still dreaming about baseball but in my dream we lost our 3rd consecutive world series. i has not happy when I woke up.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have found I have become a one sport person. Used to be with baseball over by early to mid September there was plenty of time to transition to football early enough in the college and pro seasons that you could really immerse yourself ... not so now. Baseball is occupying all my focus ... no room for football until it is too late to make a difference as a fan.

The beginning of pro hockey and basketball (in normal years) seasons like football is also affected by the extension of the pinacle of the baseball season now too. So successful TEX baseball is affecting my involvement and supporting three other sports.

My next major sports event is the day pitchers and catchers report to Surprise. I'm not even emotionally thinking about who might get to the Super Bowl or the BCS Championship game either.

TEX baseball stands as number four after God, Country, and Family.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have found I have become a one sport person. Used to be with baseball over by early to mid September there was plenty of time to transition to football early enough in the college and pro seasons that you could really immerse yourself ... not so now. Baseball is occupying all my focus ... no room for football until it is too late to make a difference as a fan.

The beginning of pro hockey and basketball (in normal years) seasons like football is also affected by the extension of the pinacle of the baseball season now too. So successful TEX baseball is affecting my involvement and supporting three other sports.

My next major sports event is the day pitchers and catchers report to Surprise. I'm not even emotionally thinking about who might get to the Super Bowl or the BCS Championship game either.

I was pretty upset with the WS results for a day or so then I watched something funny on TV that made me laugh and then I was good to go. Luckily, I like college football so I have something to transition into. Started losing interest in pro football a few years ago so Sundays are reserved for odd jobs ( thanks to JJ).

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with you 100%! My favorite football team, 49ers, are 7-1 and I'm happy about that but I'm still more interested in the baseball offseason. If I could only chose one sports team to follow it would be the Rangers! I could live without my other sports teams, I could not live without the Rangers!

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am a sports freak. I eagerly await the start every sport season. It drives my wife crazy. Normally I would have been fully transitioned to watching the Mavs and college FB, but with the NBA strike and my horned frogs going through a rebuilding year, I am finding that the loss in the WS is lingering longer than I had anticipated. The Cowgirls crappy performance thus far this season hasn't help the matter either.

Last edited by a moderator: