• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tuesday, AUGUST 6th Convo: I like Chicken Nuggets!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey bitches, I'm back!!!!

Did y'all miss me? Hell, do more then two of you even know who the fuck I am and that I was gone....LOL

Boston is a fun city! Baseball games didn't go well for the Dbacks, but a fun town and lots of cool people.....

The only bad part about Fenway (other then the two losses) was I've waited for like 25 fucking years to go up to the concession stand there and order "a beer and a dog." Lady had a "WTF?" expression on her face......Field of Dreams, woman......classic fucking baseball movie, watch it sometime!!!! Seriously though, even if she knew what I meant by such a simplistic order, she couldn't of filled it......for some reason, they have a different line for everything.....you want a beer, you stand in one line, then you go over to the next line over if you want a hot dog, then another line if you want ice cream......really weird how they have concessions set up......

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did y'all miss me? Hell, do more then two of you even know who the fuck I am and that I was gone....LOL

Boston is a fun city! Baseball games didn't go well for the Dbacks, but a fun town and lots of cool people.....

The only bad part about Fenway (other then the two losses) was I've waited for like 25 fucking years to go up to the concession stand there and order "a beer and a dog." Lady had a "WTF?" expression on her face......Field of Dreams, woman......classic fucking baseball movie, watch it sometime!!!! Seriously though, even if she knew what I meant by such a simplistic order, she couldn't of filled it......for some reason, they have a different line for everything.....you want a beer, you stand in one line, then you go over to the next line over if you want a hot dog, then another line if you want ice cream......really weird how they have concessions set up......

Lol! I am glad you had a good trip, brother! That is quite the quandary when it comes to concessions! Rough road stretch! We need to clean up on Tuesday and Wednesday to make these last eight games seem respectable! Get it done, snakes!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I knew we lost cause of you! Im JK man lol. Boston is a great place to go overall just by itself. Add in that Fenway is bucket list worthy for any baseball fan and I'm sure you had a blast. I lived there for a bit and I'm kinda pissed at myself for not going more often to games there.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew we lost cause of you! Im JK man lol. Boston is a great place to go overall just by itself. Add in that Fenway is bucket list worthy for any baseball fan and I'm sure you had a blast. I lived there for a bit and I'm kinda pissed at myself for not going more often to games there.

LOL.....we won on Friday night when I wore my road "Arizona" jersey, then Saturday I went old skool colors with the teal "A" and purple pinstripes we won the world series in......I decided to go back to the road jersey we won on Friday night wearing for Sunday, but the team wore the red "D-Backs" jersey (which I refuse to purchase)......so we would of won at least two games if the team would of worn the correct jersey on Sunday......:yahoo:

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.....we won on Friday night when I wore my road "Arizona" jersey, then Saturday I went old skool colors with the teal "A" and purple pinstripes we won the world series in......I decided to go back to the road jersey we won on Friday night wearing for Sunday, but the team wore the red "D-Backs" jersey (which I refuse to purchase)......so we would of won at least two games if the team would of worn the correct jersey on Sunday......:yahoo:

I think we would be undefeated this year if the team wore those ugly "turn ahead the clock" jerseys that they wore a long time ago. Teams would be so distracted by them that we would win easily.

Or maybe we can wear those Italian "iDacks" jersey we wore a bit ago. Get Apple to sponsor us as one of their iProducts and then we can afford to pay some good players to come here!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we would be undefeated this year if the team wore those ugly "turn ahead the clock" jerseys that they wore a long time ago. Teams would be so distracted by them that we would win easily.

Or maybe we can wear those Italian "iDacks" jersey we wore a bit ago. Get Apple to sponsor us as one of their iProducts and then we can afford to pay some good players to come here!

Visual proof.

Turn ahead the clock jersey:

Diamondbacks_display_image.jpg
jersey-future.jpg

i Dacks jersey:

photo141-590x533.jpg

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visual proof.

Turn ahead the clock jersey:

Diamondbacks_display_image.jpg
jersey-future.jpg

i Dacks jersey:

photo141-590x533.jpg

Yeah, all of the turn ahead the clock jerseys sucked, but we had arguably the worst of the worst.......:L

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Apple owned us do you think we could outbid the Dodgers on free agent players?....LOL

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would sell Jason kubel's soul if we could get Miguel Cabrera and king Felix on this team!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should've traded Skaggs and Upton for Felix when we had our chance.

Or not trade Upton at all and move him to the 2 hole. Get Towers off Uptons back he still scored over 90 runs and batted 280 for us.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to be in Wisconsin for a while. Pretty much drinking beer and fishing on the lake everyday. Not excited for the mosquitoes though.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to be in Wisconsin for a while. Pretty much drinking beer and fishing on the lake everyday. Not excited for the mosquitoes though.

Did you approve this through our HR department? I don't know if you are allowed to leave us to go root for the Packers.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you approve this through our HR department? I don't know if you are allowed to leave us to go root for the Packers.

Cheesehead Nation is second to none. GO PACK.

Dont worry I root for the Cards whenever they are not playing GB.