• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TT v. Shitside- Most Popular (and annoying) Thread 2019/20 Season Style

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starts at 1:20 to 5:00. Charles says he needs to be in the D-League basically. Shaq is frustated with him. Kenny is basically saying he is dumb.

lol thank you for this.......its just so great.

This is what it must have been like when Beethoven played Ode to Joy for an audience for the first time. Or when Paul McCartney and John Lennon wrote and performed Hey Jude for the first time or when Frank Sinatra performed My Way for the first time.

just pure brilliance. lol

what do you think @msgkings322 is it brilliance on that level?

perhaps Dylan playing Like a Rolling Stone for the first time?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know dubb thee Sir Wiggy of the House of Cleveland Cavaliers

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starts at 1:20 to 5:00. Charles says he needs to be in the D-League basically. Shaq is frustated with him. Kenny is basically saying he is dumb.

Would love to see what they said after that game. Hassan was amazing in the 2nd half

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick question since i icouldnt figure it out. maybe im an idiot (responses to that are not needed- lol)

can you change your avatar name?

id like to self-knight myself as SirWiggy

is that possible?
Sir Wigs-a-lot, ftw

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate to ask this question becuase he was a Runnin' Rebel. But if Whiteside sucks what the hell was Anthony Bennett?
An awful player and pick and a guy for some reason you brought up to deflect from the topic at hand?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick question since i icouldnt figure it out. maybe im an idiot (responses to that are not needed- lol)

can you change your avatar name?

id like to self-knight myself as SirWiggy

is that possible?

How about Sir BannedAgain if you don't keep this shit in this thread?

But to answer your question...No.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An awful player and pick and a guy for some reason you brought up to deflect from the topic at hand?

Deflect. One of your favorite words. Nothing new with you. I didn't deflect anything. It was a legit comparsion since wiggy won't shut up about Whiteside. It's nice that you're trying to defend your Cleveland Homeboy though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflect. One of your favorite words. Nothing new with you. I didn't deflect anything. It was a legit comparsion since wiggy won't shut up about Whiteside. It's nice that you're trying to defend your Cleveland Homeboy though.

deflection - a turning aside or off course : deviation

Agree nothing new with me as there is so much deflection used in this forum. You brought up Bennett in a discussion about Whiteside (and TT)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deflection - a turning aside or off course : deviation

Agree nothing new with me as there is so much deflection used in this forum. You brought up Bennett in a discussion about Whiteside (and TT)

So what? You're just using that comment as an excuse to play your silly little games. Have fun. You're incapable of acting normal. Always looking for any reason to start something. You're little games are boring & old news.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? You're just using that comment as an excuse to play your silly little games. Have fun. You're incapable of acting normal. Always looking for any reason to start something. You're little games are boring & old news.
In a discussion about whiteside (and TT) you brought up a mistake the Cavs made 6-7 years ago that has nothing to do with whiteside nor TT. That was the game. Yours. You deflected.

Try to stay focused.

Amusing you made such a comment sticking up for your friend while thinking I made mine to stick up for wiggy.

Oh, the irony.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a discussion about whiteside (and TT) you brought up a mistake the Cavs made 6-7 years ago that has nothing to do with whiteside nor TT. That was the game. Yours. You deflected.

Try to stay focused.

Amusing you made such a comment sticking up for your friend while thinking I made mine to stick up for wiggy.

Oh, the irony.

Who was I sticking up for? Because I said something that bothered you to CL67? So now you think whenever I say something that bothers you I'm sticking up for the person? There's something wrong with your brain.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was I sticking up for? Because I said something that bothered you to CL67? So now you think whenever I say something that bothers you I'm sticking up for the person? There's something wrong with your brain.
Bothered me? If you weren't aware AB not on the Cavs anymore. He was sent to Minnesota in the deal for Love, a guy who helped the Cavs win a title. I'm also aware it was an awful pick and guess I kind of wish Grant did not listen to David Griffin who was lobbying for AB.

Question is why did you bring him up in a conversation about Whiteside (and TT). Only you can answer that...or deflect to avoid answering.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yah because Bennett has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to do with Whtieside and Thompson.

TOTALLy a deflection. I mean thats obvious. The fact that you would even try and deny its a deflection is ridiculous.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bothered me? If you weren't aware AB not on the Cavs anymore. He was sent to Minnesota in the deal for Love, a guy who helped the Cavs win a title. I'm also aware it was an awful pick and guess I kind of wish Grant did not listen to David Griffin who was lobbying for AB.

Question is why did you bring him up in a conversation about Whiteside (and TT). Only you can answer that...or deflect to avoid answering.

Why did I bring him up? Because the Cavs drafted him. wiggy's been going on & on for a couple of years now about Whiteside. And Pat Riley. Whiteside obviously doesn't play for the Heat anymore yet wiggy's still going on & on. It's old. You haven't been here long enough to know about all that nonsense. Stop acting like you know everything.

Just jump off your high horse before you fall off.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yah because Bennett has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to do with Whtieside and Thompson.

TOTALLy a deflection. I mean thats obvious. The fact that you would even try and deny its a deflection is ridiculous.

Read comment # 377.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did I bring him up? Because the Cavs drafted him. wiggy's been going on & on for a couple of years now about Whiteside. And Pat Riley. Whiteside obviously doesn't play for the Heat anymore yet wiggy's still going on & on. It's old. You haven't been here long enough to know about all that nonsense. Stop acting like you know everything.

Just jump off your high horse before you fall off.
It's a thread about whiteside (and TT). when you peeked in, who were you thinking would be discussed? Talk about not being right in the brain.