• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Truth only...Why do you "hate and cheer against" some teams

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the first bold, I felt the same way as twice in last three years, someone (either aggies or someone claiming to be?) used permanent paint to write vulgar things about UT all over some of the main buildings on campus. If I'd a got them, I'd thrown those boys, whoever they were, into County.

As for the second bold, I actually pull for a&m if they are playing someone out of state, just because they are Texas boys. But that's about it.

And if it is Aggies doing that spray painting I'd elicit my own form of justice for screwing the rest of us over. The Baylor thing happened the weekend of the Baylor game in CS, so pretty sure it was Baylor students. I don't hate all Baylor people, but don't cheer for them in sports no matter who they play...except when they play Tech I guess.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from San Diego, we are pretty much genetically programmed for us to hate the LA Dodgers and Oakland Raiders.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its history/tradition to dislike Kansas. Both teams have derailed football national title from the other team as rare as that is and there is the whole homecoming thing. We have a disputed game with Kansas St and I think the all time series is tied in basketball. No Big 8 team likes Nebraska because they were dominant for so long and their fanbase still expects that every year. Not a fan of Stoops at OU because he is a cocky sonofa but he's an honest, cocky sonfa so its not a huge deal.

The big reason in college to hate these teams is that you're competing for recruits.

I hate the Reds because they ended the career of a Cardinals player and they talk like theyve done something. I hate the Royals because I live halfway between STL and KC and the I-70 WS still gets brought up every now and then. Cubs go without saying...red vs blue. 2 fanbases where even casual fans have good baseball knowledge

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if it is Aggies doing that spray painting I'd elicit my own form of justice for screwing the rest of us over. The Baylor thing happened the weekend of the Baylor game in CS, so pretty sure it was Baylor students. I don't hate all Baylor people, but don't cheer for them in sports no matter who they play...except when they play Tech I guess.

Yeah, I hear ya. I've had a dislike for Baylor fans for many years. Probably the most foul-mouthed and vulgar fans have ever sat around. One year even, they were hollering at my folks, who are dignified types, in their 70s. Didn't matter to the Baylor people.

And I did get carried away a little bit on the FCS scheduling thing. :rollseyes:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke- Dicky V has a 3 hour boner doing their games yet alone even when he talks about Duke. And I think Coach K is a douche.Come to think about it I can't think of 1 duke player I didn't think was a tool.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people who attended a school that has a big rivalry root against that rival pretty much of all of the time. That's how college rivalries work.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke- Dicky V has a 3 hour boner doing their games yet alone even when he talks about Duke. And I think Coach K is a douche.Come to think about it I can't think of 1 duke player I didn't think was a tool.

you loved watching Greg Paulus admit it !

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Account Supervisor at my first job was a second-rate snob who fanned Villanova...the job is ancient history, but my loathing for Nova (explicably inexplicable as it is) continues to this day.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I think I hate Kentucky now because of the OP using colors in his post.

Must have been the Woodstock brown acid.......
While I was groovin' on that trip ..... I saw jonvi driving Jimi Hendrix through Nicholasville, Ky in an ugly ass Syracuse Orange Cadillac....later on I saw more strange things:flypig:...... and finally I came to a great epiphany...I hate all youse ugly mf'ers ; and I only like my wife, dog, guns and UK sports.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy when Kentucky loses. Mostly because Coach Cal is a giant buttmunch IMO. But I don't have any problem with the kids or the school. I also like when Syracuse gets beat. JB handles defeat like a six year old. That's about it off the top of my head.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Baylor because while I was at A&M some of their students broke into a couple of buildings on our campus and poured green paint in some class rooms. Paint over the barn on Hwy6 = expected...ruin a classroom = asshats.

I hate Texas Tech because I was in the student section at a game in Lubbock when they beat us in a regular season game. The students tore down their goal posts and then rammed them into the A&M visitors section. Wasn't enough to win the game or tear down the posts, but had to go and try to injure the visiting fans. Fucking losers.

I know it was expected that I hate Texas, but I don't. I was pulling for them in both Natty's in football. They have never done anything disrespectful that I can really think of and showed the utmost class after the bonfire collapse. I may dust up with their fans and give as well as I get, but Texas is good in my book. As long as my son doesn't want to go there :evil:

Oh, and I think I hate Kentucky now because of the OP using colors in his post. :pound:

That's b/c there is a mutual respect between Texas and Aggy. It is very, very common to have alumni from both schools in immediate families. Very common mom went to Texas, dad went to A&M, or brother went to Texas, sister went to A&M. However, what isn't common are family members who went to Texas and OU. Fuck OU. It's 12:30am and OU still sux and North Dakota State agrees with me......

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate texas because they suck dick and their colors are baby shit orange.

Funny thing about NDSU, they did something this year Texass fags couldn't do, beat OU.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate texas because they suck dick and their colors are baby shit orange.

Funny thing about NDSU, they did something this year Texass fags couldn't do, beat OU.

Texas 16-9 vs. OU queers since 2003. Gratz on your 1st sweep in forever........

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate ohio state, because they exist, and I have always hated them. It is fun to hate ohio state. ohio state is a very good school and that are good at sports. If these factors were not present, it would be useless to hate them. Hating ohio state is the right thing to do.

Now there is a University about 65 miles from the Big House (Michigan State) that would love to receive our hate, but they are unworthy. Michigan State is like family. If they are not playing Michigan, I will always root for them (even if the win hurts Michigan). I guess I am kind of a homer.

michigan-born-to-hate-ohio-state_design.png

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate sPitt, with a never ending passion, I hope they lose every game they ever play, in ANY sport. I hope their band plays sour notes, I hope both of their fans are disappointed every week, I hope their bus breaks down on the way to the games, absolute hatred, PLUS their cheerleaders are ugly.

Another team I hate is Ohio State, nothing but arrogant armchair QBs for fans, who want to fire the coach for every loss, who throw the kid that won them 20+ games under the bus for missing a shot.