• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Truth only...Why do you "hate and cheer against" some teams

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know the teams I am talking about.....the ones who won the conference title again, the season game, the NCAA game against your great team....or are just arrogant douches. Tell me more about it. don't act like you don't hate certain teams. We all have enemy teams. Wouldn't be a fan if we didn't.

No ugly hatred would be fine..if not ...be a douche ..and show the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any teams I hate to the point where I root against them in every game. Sure, I'll smirk when a team loses a couple games after certain members of their fan base make up t-shirts that say "40-0" but I quickly move on.

I like college bball for the pure excitement of the game and the crowds and a lot of these hated teams are a big part of that excitement. Games at Cameron, for example, especially then the opponent is the Tar Heels, are just excitement to the nth degree!

And, sure, I'll root for upsets in the tourney because that's what makes it Madness.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...I understand....for example I hate the Louisville Cards. Don't they understand that they are "Little Brother?" We as UK fans have told them that many times...and they just pout instead of accepting reality.

Buckeyes....always getting mad....just because we buy a few good players every now and then!!

The stormin' Indianer Hoosiers...damn they will storm the floor if one Hoosier gets up and heads toward the bathroom. .:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Louisville with a passion. I hate their team, their coach, their fans, and their city.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate all ya'll.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly OSU fans for football, Kentucky fans in basketball, and Shitsburgh fans in NFL...

Not because they can win. I respect every one of their organizations and how they do things (ie win), what I hate is you can rarely have a rational conversation with any of these fans without them getting upset when you don't agree that their team either: invented their game, is the best ever, you don't root for them, you like another team more than their team, don't accept that their team is the greatest ever, etc...etc...most of the actual teams I have few issues with. The fans of those teams, however....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Baylor because while I was at A&M some of their students broke into a couple of buildings on our campus and poured green paint in some class rooms. Paint over the barn on Hwy6 = expected...ruin a classroom = asshats.

I hate Texas Tech because I was in the student section at a game in Lubbock when they beat us in a regular season game. The students tore down their goal posts and then rammed them into the A&M visitors section. Wasn't enough to win the game or tear down the posts, but had to go and try to injure the visiting fans. Fucking losers.

I know it was expected that I hate Texas, but I don't. I was pulling for them in both Natty's in football. They have never done anything disrespectful that I can really think of and showed the utmost class after the bonfire collapse. I may dust up with their fans and give as well as I get, but Texas is good in my book. As long as my son doesn't want to go there :evil:

Oh, and I think I hate Kentucky now because of the OP using colors in his post. :pound:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what I hate is you can rarely have a rational conversation with any of these fans without them getting upset when you don't agree that their team either: invented their game, is the best ever, you don't root for them, you like another team more than their team, don't accept that their team is the greatest ever, etc...etc...most of the actual teams I have few issues with. The fans of those teams, however....

Yup, that about sums it up for me. It always happens during the season those types are "chirpin" away how great is their team/conference and at the end of the year when their team loses....They are gone.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate: Kansas: see Heinrich, Kirk
Hate: Duke: see Williams, Jayson/Dunleavy, Mike
Hate: Ohio State: see, Authority, The <---- hahaha
Hate: ASU: see, all of their fans
Hate: UCLA: see, Twins, Wear

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, hate for a team stems from that team playing my team. Something about the fans, players, or coaches gets me pissed off in the heat of the game (or in the moments leading up to the game).

The hate usually wears off after some time, but can be quickly built up higher if they play again.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
players come and go so my hatred is aimed at coaches. Start with any team Bob Huggins has ever been near. If he's been within 2 counties of that team at anytime I hate them. I'm starting to hate Pitino becuz he thinks he's so fuckin important he should be able to decide who his team plays. His rant about playing Manhatten becuz their coach is a former palyer/asst of his is arrogance on stilts. Who the fuck does he think he is? He actually thinks the committee is going to say " oh we can't have Louisville play them becuz Pitino really likes their coach". What a fuckin douche bag he's become.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1992-93 UK-Duke game.....I don't hate Laettner or the Duke fans...I hate Espn for showing "the shot" every frappin' year and calling it the best game ever. Not if you're a UK fan. Last I heard we lost the game! 22 years showing UK losing the game. Damn let some other school take over that "honor".

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Scum Devils of Tempe Normal in ALL sports. I just hate the shit out of them. I was born and raised too. It's in my heart too. And if UA and ASsU didn't exist it would still be a big middle finger to them. The two cities hate each other. the small buisnisses hate each other. Even the gang bangers don't like each other. I hate them and their city with a passion. That is all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing more that I hate in life than the fans of Arizona State Community College. They're a joke and only come out of hiding when they actually win or play against Arizona. To label them fair weather would be an insult to all fair weather fans out there.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Baylor because while I was at A&M some of their students broke into a couple of buildings on our campus and poured green paint in some class rooms. Paint over the barn on Hwy6 = expected...ruin a classroom = asshats.

I hate Texas Tech because I was in the student section at a game in Lubbock when they beat us in a regular season game. The students tore down their goal posts and then rammed them into the A&M visitors section. Wasn't enough to win the game or tear down the posts, but had to go and try to injure the visiting fans. Fucking losers.

I know it was expected that I hate Texas, but I don't. I was pulling for them in both Natty's in football. They have never done anything disrespectful that I can really think of and showed the utmost class after the bonfire collapse. I may dust up with their fans and give as well as I get, but Texas is good in my book. As long as my son doesn't want to go there :evil:

Oh, and I think I hate Kentucky now because of the OP using colors in his post. :pound:

On the first bold, I felt the same way as twice in last three years, someone (either aggies or someone claiming to be?) used permanent paint to write vulgar things about UT all over some of the main buildings on campus. If I'd a got them, I'd thrown those boys, whoever they were, into County.

As for the second bold, I actually pull for a&m if they are playing someone out of state, just because they are Texas boys. But that's about it.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth only...Why do you "hate and cheer against" some teams.

Because they are in SU's bracket.:finger2: