• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Treanor signs with Dodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that means Yorvit is staying put or if we're going to try and grab someone else. I doubt Teagarden is an option. I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick with Yorvit. I don't think the Rangers have the same sentiment towards him as most people here. Kind of sucks to see Treanor go though. I heard he was a real popular guy on the team and that they loved having him.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that means Yorvit is staying put or if we're going to try and grab someone else. I doubt Teagarden is an option. I wouldn't be surprised if they just stick with Yorvit. I don't think the Rangers have the same sentiment towards him as most people here. Kind of sucks to see Treanor go though. I heard he was a real popular guy on the team and that they loved having him.

i kind of thought we would re-sign Matt and then look to trade Yorvit but now i think Yorvit stays

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Liked Treanor too. Better defensively than Torrealba and better handler of pitchers too. I still would like to see him packaged and sent somewhere else. Getting a backup catcher ought to not be that hard ... afterall ... TEX picked up Napoli pretty easily last winter ... and they weren't even looking for another catcher.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liked Treanor too. Better defensively than Torrealba and better handler of pitchers too. I still would like to see him packaged and sent somewhere else. Getting a backup catcher ought to not be that hard ... afterall ... TEX picked up Napoli pretty easily last winter ... and they weren't even looking for another catcher.

that's a very good point

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The key word is back up and as back ups go Treanor is not as good as Torrealba. Hell, Teagarden is a better option, but both are nothing more than insurance policies on the bench at this stage of their careers. If Treanor had more to offer he woudln't be in LA.