• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Transfer Season

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Everton would demand way more than any team would be willing to pay for Pickford.

Well... That's because Everton WOULD be willing to pay it! :lol:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors today:

Cavani to Real Madrid.
Ochoa to Napoli.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Boateng could be moving to PSG. Hoeness even said they don't need him with Sule, Hummels, Martinez ahead of him now. Also, Kovac said Lewandowski will finish out his contract at Bayern. Also, said they are keeping Neuer. They better, because Ulreich had another bad game against Man City. Announcers were hounding him throughout the game and Bayern for settling for that in goal.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing Pulisic to Chelsea now. How would he hold up in the Premier League? He looks pretty slight of build.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing Modric to Inter now. Wife pushed for the move lol. This kills to deal for Vidal which is bad for Bayern as they were hoping to unload him here. Real Madrid w/o Modric and Ronaldo. I have a hard time seeing them win UCL for a 4th time if true.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing Pulisic to Chelsea now. How would he hold up in the Premier League? He looks pretty slight of build.

Latest I saw on Pulisic was that a couple of teams (Liverpool, Chelsea) were looking to put a deal in place now for next summer. Also read somewhere that Pulisic is a Man Utd fan and is holding out for a move there.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest I saw on Pulisic was that a couple of teams (Liverpool, Chelsea) were looking to put a deal in place now for next summer. Also read somewhere that Pulisic is a Man Utd fan and is holding out for a move there.

Yeah for next season. Contracts broke down with Dortmund.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing Modric to Inter now. Wife pushed for the move lol. This kills to deal for Vidal which is bad for Bayern as they were hoping to unload him here. Real Madrid w/o Modric and Ronaldo. I have a hard time seeing them win UCL for a 4th time if true.

I think the Modric deal is dead. Real Madrid wants 750 million Euros for the transfer lol. Vidal to Barcelona now and looks like Bonnuci back to Juventus (with a pay cut lol) and Higuain to AC Milan.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EPL has a big problem with the Transfer season now is after August 9th they can't buy but can still sell. Courtois could leave after then to Real Madrid and Chelsea is left w/o a goalie. There is around a 21 day gap where other teams can keep buying even with EPL teams.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EPL has a big problem with the Transfer season now is after August 9th they can't buy but can still sell. Courtois could leave after then to Real Madrid and Chelsea is left w/o a goalie. There is around a 21 day gap where other teams can keep buying even with EPL teams.

Ironic really as this was mainly put in place to stop the big PL clubs picking off players from the smaller PL teams at the last minute.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern moved Vidal finally to Barcelona. Still hoping to move one more midfielder (Thiago?) and Boateng. The midfield would then be James, Goretzka, Tolisso probably starting, Rudy and Sanches backup with at times Javi.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise. He made no secret that he never wanted to come back to Chelsea when they called him back from loan at Atletico. I read somewhere that he wants to go back to Madrid because that's where his kids are. Chelsea need to just sell him now so they can get something, otherwise he walks on a free at the end of the season. I'd make some kind of deal with Real Madrid with Navas coming the other way if I were Chelsea.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise. He made no secret that he never wanted to come back to Chelsea when they called him back from loan at Atletico. I read somewhere that he wants to go back to Madrid because that's where his kids are. Chelsea need to just sell him now so they can get something, otherwise he walks on a free at the end of the season. I'd make some kind of deal with Real Madrid with Navas coming the other way if I were Chelsea.

Just lay off Pickford, bitches!!!