• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Transfer rumors - winter 2013

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone interested in what's happening on the transfer market this winter?

Seems like Premier League is gathering all the action. Fulham wants Okore, Chelsea is going after Iago Aspas and Sahin went back from Liverpool to Dortmund.

As for USA, Agudelo might leave Chivas for Scotland's Celtic. Here's an interesting opinion about that:

Agudelo to Celtic and the Transfer Market Consequences - Once A Metro

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Everything Dortmund touches turns to gold......sell Sahin, buy Reus with the money....then get Sahin back on loan for free 1 1/2 years later. He will probably have to go back to Madrid at some point, they still own him.......but Dortmund probably keeps him for next 18 months.

The crazy one is Sneidjer, that guy was on top of the world in the 2010 World Cup. Now 26 or 27, should be in his prime....and he's going to Turkey?! Quite a fall he's taken.

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sneijder to Turkey would be a weird transfer indeed, but i doubt it will happen. Inter are in desperate need of money, but i think the dutch man can do better than Galatasaray.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sneijder to Turkey is weird. As was Raul Merieles to Turkey when we(Chelsea) let him go. He is a great holding midfielder.

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have all sorts of rumors these days, but here's an interesting one. Falcao is set by the media to join PSG or Chelsea. I'm sure both teams would afford his transfer fee and wage, but where would he fit best? I really doubt he could be paired up with Ibrahimovic, a striker who usually needs to be served...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have all sorts of rumors these days, but here's an interesting one. Falcao is set by the media to join PSG or Chelsea. I'm sure both teams would afford his transfer fee and wage, but where would he fit best? I really doubt he could be paired up with Ibrahimovic, a striker who usually needs to be served...

Who isn't Chelsea linked to?

And uh oh, what's this?

Transfer Rumors Live: David De Gea?s Good Form in Manchester United Goal Alerts Barcelona | Soccer | NESN.com

De Gea to FCB possibly? Valdes is analogous to how Calamity James was to England, although Victor is a better keeper. However, I always wondered if De Gea would return back home and going to FCB would be ridiculous.

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, i don't think De Gea is any better than Valdes. He's also error prone between the posts:laugh3:

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its a relatively small deal, but Loic Remy just chose QPR over Newcastle. Talented, very fast striker who could make some impact.

Guessing Newcastle had long targeted him to replace Ba - they seem to love Frenchmen - but couldn't seal the deal.....QPR has plenty of money to throw around, not as good a situation as Newcastle but they probably offered him a deal he couldn't refuse.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who isn't Chelsea linked to?

And uh oh, what's this?

Transfer Rumors Live: David De Gea?s Good Form in Manchester United Goal Alerts Barcelona | Soccer | NESN.com

De Gea to FCB possibly? Valdes is analogous to how Calamity James was to England, although Victor is a better keeper. However, I always wondered if De Gea would return back home and going to FCB would be ridiculous.

Chelsea spends cash. That simple. We may dump Torres for Falcao. Seriously Torres is terrible............

And yes Valdez is very very average.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Less of a rumor than a confirmed deal, but Pep Guardiola is heading to Munich next year. Bit of a surprise because all the speculation, and his comments, were pointing toward him going to England, but not too shocking because Bayern is such a quality organization.

Chelsea and City shedding a few tears this morning for sure. Will definitely heighten the bidding war for Mourinho between these teams, and add a few million to his next contract.

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know what to say about this. I'm a Bayern Munich fan and i really hope Guardiola comes up to expectations. It's not in my Top 10 coach list:gaah:

Now we have some rumors that Pep will try and lure Barcelona players to Munich. I really don't see that happening, but who know. Bayern are a team that rarely spends big bucks on a player.

Pep to Lure Barcelona Players to Bayern? - Bavarian Football Works

Aston Villa wants Moussa Sissoko, now that's an interesting thought.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We'll see if Sissoko wants Villa though. That team is a mess.

Only reason I know much about that guy is that he's been considered an excellent prospect in Football Manager for a couple years, their scouts (who have a great track record) seem to think he's on the way to being a great player. Seen him play a bit for the French team, definitely a great athlete at least.

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newcastle signs Yanga-Mbiwa.

Zaha might move to Manchester United.

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Drogba will make in Turkey:suds:

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Galatasaray could have an awesome team with their new additions. It's a matter of chemistry.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yoshi - Michael Cox of Zonal Marking on the Drogba/Sneidjer signings:

Galatasaray adds Sneijder, Drogba and intrigue - ESPN FC

Thanks for that Space.

Well said by Cox - I agree with his comments further below stating that Sneijder will take more time to adjust while Drogba will be instantaneous - the kind of player Drogba is, well pretty much, is an all around center forward. A lot of people compared him to being the next Henry in the prem but they're different forwards, and whereas Henry was more of a forward who relied on his frightening pace, Drogba is more of a bull dog who can run at defenders and is very capable, and powerful, of scoring with his head.

I just haven't seen Drogs as of late but looks as if he's still on point. I also forgot Eboue is on Gala's side. And with Holtby gone, I may change my pick for this round of 16 match and go with Gala on this one. It was close earlier, but this move could put Gala over the top, but just for this matchup. :laugh3:

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsea spends cash. That simple. We may dump Torres for Falcao. Seriously Torres is terrible............

And yes Valdez is very very average.

Valdes won't be regarded is a world class keeper, but then again, not many keepers are.

De Gea has issues but he is much younger than Valdes. However, I'm not sure if Barca would even consider Szczesny considering Arsenal is essentially, and unfortunately, a feeder club to FCB.

With Valdes on the way out and Pinto being old, Barca should look into the likes of Szczesny, De Gea, and Akinfeev. They are number 2 in the world as far as football clubs in the world with the highest revenues.

ciprian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckham to play for Paris Saint Germain.