• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trailer for Ziegler's Film "Framing Paterno"

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see it! Going to send him a tweet & see if he wants to start contributing here. That would be awesome.
[YOUTUBE]Y44tpyJJrac&feature=youtu.be&[/YOUTUBE]

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeigler has done a lot of good work. Between he and Blehar doing reseacrh, along with more people like Lubrano getting elected to BOT and demanding answers, we'll get the truth sooner or later.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the press had to have a story so they ran with it

The press did no research into confirming freeh report, hell, most admit they never read it. They just ran with the presser and the summary, which has been exposed for what it is, an opinion piece with no facts backing it.

Bottom line, University offered up Joe and the program to cover for others involved in second mile and people ate it up because they could tear down a legend.

Even Costas admitted he was wrong after actually reading the report, can't wait to see his new segment on it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The press did no research into confirming freeh report, hell, most admit they never read it. They just ran with the presser and the summary, which has been exposed for what it is, an opinion piece with no facts backing it.

Bottom line, University offered up Joe and the program to cover for others involved in second mile and people ate it up because they could tear down a legend.

Even Costas admitted he was wrong after actually reading the report, can't wait to see his new segment on it.

I agree with ya .. it was very convenient to blame the dead guy .. poor joe pa cant come back to defend himself

BlackWidow

Black Widow
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok just watched the vid. I'm interested in seeing the other side of the story. I'm all for not believing the MSM but you gotta understand they are the top dogs. It's going to be a tremendous effort to go against them AND get the documentary out to enough people, if that really is the truth.

In the video, Mr. Ziegler makes some comments with the writing totally contradicting 100% of what was reported.

How does he know this?

I'm intrigued to know his sources and I hope he has 100% clear evidence that the MSM was wrong. I expect to see interviews with the victims, no?

Good luck Mr. Ziegler and hope you can post here soon.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok just watched the vid. I'm interested in seeing the other side of the story. I'm all for not believing the MSM but you gotta understand they are the top dogs. It's going to be a tremendous effort to go against them AND get the documentary out to enough people, if that really is the truth.

In the video, Mr. Ziegler makes some comments with the writing totally contradicting 100% of what was reported.

How does he know this?

I'm intrigued to know his sources and I hope he has 100% clear evidence that the MSM was wrong. I expect to see interviews with the victims, no?

Good luck Mr. Ziegler and hope you can post here soon.
Blehar has also done tremendous work on this. Watch his video I posted n the other thread. There's yet to be a piece of evidence that shows Joe did anything other than report it up the chain. If he were covering it up, I doubt 14 people, including the police and Second Mile would've been notified of teh incident. Its also been documented that Victim 2 said nothing happened the night in question, so if he were identified at the time and he backed up Sandusky story, what more was Penn State to do??

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ziegler retweeted it

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the e**n reports anymore, they let craig james talk out of his ass on the whole Leach sideshow forbid. I still respect Paterno

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't even watch the Network

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the e**n reports anymore, they let craig james talk out of his ass on the whole Leach sideshow forbid. I still respect Paterno

They also covered up hard evidence on Bernie fine till the staute of limitations expired. No coincidence many of the higher ups and worker bees at ESPiN are Cuse grads. ESPiN is a complete joke.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChiTownLion favorited it too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually talk to John Ziegler a lot and have helped him a little behind the scenes. Whenever he makes an appearance on t.v. or radio I record it for him and then upload it to YouTube. Here are the segments if you want to watch John Ziegler on Mike Missanelli Radio Show 97.5 The Fanatic To Discuss The Framing of Joe Paterno - YouTube

John Ziegler on KDKA Radio Show to Discuss Media's False Narrative of Joe Paterno - YouTube

and here's his segment on Piers Morgan

John Ziegler on Piers Morgan 3-25-2013 (Links in Description) - YouTube

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State Truthers...

149042857.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State Truthers...

149042857.jpg

So you're completely convinced that Joe Paterno covered up for Sandusky? You don't think that the actual coverup is still going on, which happened to involve framing and throwing Paterno under the bus and assigning the blame to him? None of the blame goes to Tom Corbett, or The Second Mile, Children & Youth, Department of Public Welfare, the people who were trained in the field to identify pedophilic behavior or the authorities who had enough to prosecute him back in 1998, way before Penn State was even in the picture?