• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade sherman for Revis

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman has lost a step. Just like most of the defense. Thats what happens, they get paid and then they suck! What a disgusting performance by a bunch of overpaid, over rated children. Please cut these bastards and start over. Draft some men to play defense.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has big problems, sherman isnt one of them

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense needs a hard look in the mirror right now.

These zones of ours have been picked on and exposed again and again

Are we not playing man to man in crucial moments because we are trying to hide Cary Williams?

Unbelievable.

Another 13 pts given up in the 4th. 3 games that we have failed to close out where the win is in our grasp.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the ef was he covering on that TD? This is the highest paid defense in the league, they play like the lowest. I don't want to ever hear again any trash talking or whining about pay until they play like something other than idiots.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not man to man. Its child to man and they can't even get in the way.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has big problems, sherman isnt one of them

Against a team like the Panthers that have no number 1 receiver, Sherman becomes the 4th or 5th most important player on the defense.

Sherman gave up a couple of catches but you are right he is far from our problem on the defense.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get real man, Sherman may not be up to snuff due to his injury, but I won't even consider trading him for Revis. Sherman will get it back.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the ef was he covering on that TD? This is the highest paid defense in the league, they play like the lowest. I don't want to ever hear again any trash talking or whining about pay until they play like something other than idiots.

We had 3 guys on that side of the zone and NO ONE covered Greg Olsen. No one even bothered looking his way. What other player are we afraid of on that Panthers offense besides their most obvious weapon in Greg Olsen!?

You saw how the Panthers bracketed Graham on many plays with 2 or 3 players. I'm beginning to think that Kris Richard is not the guy for the job. We seriously miss a Dan Quinn right now.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is to motivate these players to play like there is no tomorrow. To practice like there is no tomorrow. Its too bad they don't read these boards.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is to motivate these players to play like there is no tomorrow. To practice like there is no tomorrow. Its too bad they don't read these boards.

I don't think it is lack of effort. They are simply getting beat out there on defense.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think that Kris Richard is not the guy for the job. We seriously miss a Dan Quinn right now.

That's my feeling as well... Our defense is not prepared for these games... The miscommunications we continue to see over in over late in the game is mainly do to a lack of coaching and preparation...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherm is not the issue ... The issue is running zone coverages all the dam time and not staying disciplined over the top ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 3 guys on that side of the zone and NO ONE covered Greg Olsen. No one even bothered looking his way. What other player are we afraid of on that Panthers offense besides their most obvious weapon in Greg Olsen!?

You saw how the Panthers bracketed Graham on many plays with 2 or 3 players. I'm beginning to think that Kris Richard is not the guy for the job. We seriously miss a Dan Quinn right now.
Hate to start doubting the new guy, but ....yeah the Seahawks are missing Quinn. However he's moved on to a better job. You got to think a guy in charge of the secondary all this time can address their short comings as DC...right?

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense needs a hard look in the mirror right now.

These zones of ours have been picked on and exposed again and again

Are we not playing man to man in crucial moments because we are trying to hide Cary Williams?

Unbelievable.

Another 13 pts given up in the 4th. 3 games that we have failed to close out where the win is in our grasp.

I wonder if the defense has to play a certain zone because Cary can't play man to man. He is really turning out to be a terrible pick up by Schneider

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Sherman really been bad? If you told me before the season that the Niners and the Seahawks would have the same record going into this Thursday Night matchup, I would've been thrilled. Thursday Night's game has lost a lot of luster, but it will still be fun.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Sherman really been bad? If you told me before the season that the Niners and the Seahawks would have the same record going into this Thursday Night matchup, I would've been thrilled. Thursday Night's game has lost a lot of luster, but it will still be fun.

No Sherman hasn't been a problem

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhm, we've played zone for ages now, including in the Superbowl year.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it's been written about anywhere but, Kirwan and the guys on NFL radio were discussing what happened on that play where Olsen was wide open. They claim the Seahawks admitted that two different coaches sent in two different signals from the sidelines and that is why the players looked so lost. ET and KC played one signal and Sherm played the other signal. They said that Sherman actually played it correctly and if the other players had the right signal instead of the wrong signal Earl would have picked up Olsen where Sherman passed him off. That's what Sherman expected but ET didn't know it because of the signal screw up. If that is all true then that TD falls completely on the coaches. Why two coaches would be sending in signals is a mystery. Obviously one of them had no business signalling.

I heard this first hand on the radio and I don't have any links so take it for what its worth.