• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Scenario

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys be willing to trade Hardy for some return pitching that can help us now and move Manny to SS? I think this type of move would also constitute bringing in someone like Pablo Sandavol to play 3B. His power in Camden would certainly help and let Schoop continue playing 2B. I think this improves our offense but hurts our defense.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys be willing to trade Hardy for some return pitching that can help us now and move Manny to SS? I think this type of move would also constitute bringing in someone like Pablo Sandavol to play 3B. His power in Camden would certainly help and let Schoop continue playing 2B. I think this improves our offense but hurts our defense.

I don't think Hardy is going to get the return you are hoping for in regards to a SP. Hardy's power is down and his error's are up. At the beginning of the year, it would probably have been a good trade, but right now, at best we could get a #4-5 SP at best.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Hardy is going to get the return you are hoping for in regards to a SP. Hardy's power is down and his error's are up. At the beginning of the year, it would probably have been a good trade, but right now, at best we could get a #4-5 SP at best.

I agree. We don't need another innings eater like Jimenez. I would rather see some of the youngsters (Gausman and eventually Bundy) get the chance to stick in the rotation.

Hardy's bat will heat up eventually, so unless we can get an offensive upgrade who can play 3rd, I am not sure moving him will help.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it...we wont be getting any significant player in a trade....unless Bundy, Gaus, Erod, or Harvey is involved..

And I say screw THAT....look at Jake right now...yeah yeah yeah NL blah blah....he absolutley owned the Sox. I dont want to give up a young pitcher for no more Scott Feldmans...hell to the nizzO

Gyeah <-----(gangsta Yeah)

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually in agreement with you guys as I don't think the return constitutes a trade. As for Arrietta, he will come back down to earth. We sorely need a front line pitcher to add to the rotation along with a Gausman or Bundy. Even is that means Chen, Jiminez or Gonzales have to go.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually in agreement with you guys as I don't think the return constitutes a trade. As for Arrietta, he will come back down to earth. We sorely need a front line pitcher to add to the rotation along with a Gausman or Bundy. Even is that means Chen, Jiminez or Gonzales have to go.

Arrieta will cool, yes, but he is a different pitcher now. He is featuring his slider/cutter that the O's didn't want him to throw and it is by far his best pitch.

Nobody is as good as Arrieta has been lately, but I think this could be a legitimate breakout as long as he can stay healthy.