• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade offer

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team A sends Sammy Watkins and receives Michael Crabtree, Ameer Abdullah

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think AA is line for a lot of targets as a receiver this year.

I'm not confident with him having a ton of success as a ball carrier. (No left tackle.)
Ok, sure but the deal is Watkins for Abdullah AND Crabtree who has led the Raiders in targets and receiving TD's the past 2 years.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Abdullah is a needed piece, it's a good deal..... if Abdullah produces. I've been back and forth on him myself.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Abdullah is always hurt, Watkins is always hurt. . so it comes down to, is the difference between Watkins and Crabby a starting RB? Hell no, not in any format. I'm not even sure there's a measurable difference in their respective values unless you want to look 3 years or further from now

Gimme the Crabby and Abdullah side

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Crabby, but you should probably be asking for more Watkins is young and a lot of guys value him as a low end WR1 with upside.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Abdullah is always hurt, Watkins is always hurt. . so it comes down to, is the difference between Watkins and Crabby a starting RB? Hell no, not in any format. I'm not even sure there's a measurable difference in their respective values unless you want to look 3 years or further from now

Abdullah was doing a local interview the other day and talking about being injured last year. He said it was the first time in his life he has missed games because of injuries.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abdullah was doing a local interview the other day and talking about being injured last year. He said it was the first time in his life he has missed games because of injuries.
Well that's either a lie, or he wasn't injured all those other times, he was faking

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watkins upside is significantly higher than Crabtrees

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins upside is significantly higher than Crabtrees
Is it though? How long do we give guys with "potential" that benefit? I would love to agree, as strictly physical ability speaking, yes Watkins is better than Crabby.. but results, and most of all, dependability/availability have to eventually outweigh the maybes, mightbes and couldbe's. And even if they don't, that potential isn't worth a starting RB

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it though? How long do we give guys with "potential" that benefit? I would love to agree, as strictly physical ability speaking, yes Watkins is better than Crabby.. but results, and most of all, dependability/availability have to eventually outweigh the maybes, mightbes and couldbe's. And even if they don't, that potential isn't worth a starting RB

I think so. I think Watkins potential is as high as anybody's. Not saying he'll be the top WR but the potential is there. Crabtree (while a very good player) I cant see performing any better than he has these past 2 seasons.

I would agree the potential isnt enough though if it were just potential. But Watkins has been fantastic when hes played. Hes not like Fournette or Corey Davis where you just have to hope. Hes shown he can be a stud at the NFL level.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. I think Watkins potential is as high as anybody's. Not saying he'll be the top WR but the potential is there. Crabtree (while a very good player) I cant see performing any better than he has these past 2 seasons.

I would agree the potential isnt enough though if it were just potential. But Watkins has been fantastic when hes played. Hes not like Fournette or Corey Davis where you just have to hope. Hes shown he can be a stud at the NFL level.
However thus far he's also shown he can't play a entire season and he's played enough seasons to downgrade him for that.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is a dynasty league, so it really depends on how close you are to being ready to make a run and what you need. I think I lean towards the AA and Crabby side.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've seen enough good to great games to confidently say that IF he'd ever play a full season, up to his potential, he'd probably be a high end WR2/low WR1..Crabby is a mid to upper WR2 already. . the difference between a low end 1/ high #2 and a strong WR2, to me, is like a handcuff type RB, or possibly a lesser end of a time share. .. not a guy like Abdullah

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen enough good to great games to confidently say that IF he'd ever play a full season, up to his potential, he'd probably be a high end WR2/low WR1..Crabby is a mid to upper WR2 already. . the difference between a low end 1/ high #2 and a strong WR2, to me, is like a handcuff type RB, or possibly a lesser end of a time share. .. not a guy like Abdullah
Well to be fair Abdullah hasn't proved anything yet, this season going to be real important to his career. He needs to step it up and produce or his stock is going to drop like walking off a cliff.