• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tougher Game week before RRSO/Texas or Oklahoma

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know one thing, Texas has already played 2 good to very good teams this year. Oklahoma has played UCLA and Texas Tech. Puff that chest sooners, puff the shit out of it. Your first time to be tested will be the RRS. We will see what you are made of. You guys are good, but we will see if you're elite.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU has the tougher game. Do I have to remind you that Les Miles now leads the Jayhawks? :les:

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a replay of the 1969 Game the other day. Man, that was a great game! Just a couple of years before I started watching football, but I remember the era, many of the star players and of course the HCs.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know one thing, Texas has already played 2 good to very good teams this year. Oklahoma has played UCLA and Texas Tech. Puff that chest sooners, puff the shit out of it. Your first time to be tested will be the RRS. We will see what you are made of. You guys are good, but we will see if you're elite.

I'm pretty sure OU fans are just trollin Texas at this point, cause any OU fan with a clue knows we haven't really played anyone with half a pulse yet. Saturday we will find out how good OSU is when they face Tech as a similar opponent, so that will be an interesting game. However Les can make it interesting if he utilizes a lot of trick plays to try and put points on the board. Texas played LSU like what....4 weeks ago and still hasn't recovered from giving it all they got and then some. I really hope Texas is fully healthy for the RRSO, i want to blast them to the moon without any complaints of missing players.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure OU fans are just trollin Texas at this point, cause any OU fan with a clue knows we haven't really played anyone with half a pulse yet. Saturday we will find out how good OSU is when they face Tech as a similar opponent, so that will be an interesting game. However Les can make it interesting if he utilizes a lot of trick plays to try and put points on the board. Texas played LSU like what....4 weeks ago and still hasn't recovered from giving it all they got and then some. I really hope Texas is fully healthy for the RRSO, i want to blast them to the moon without any complaints of missing players.

As it stands now all our injuries have happened at our deepest positions. WR and DB. RB is getting healthier but those injuries occurred before the LSU game. As long as nothing happens against West Virginia, injuries wont be an excuse IMO. It's not like the DB's played well when they were healthy anyway so I especially don't see any real downgrade there. Let some of the other talented kids get a shot if the others aren't cutting it. Sterns especially was hurting the team trying to play hurt. LSU abused him in coverage. DB's should never try to play through lower body injuries IMO.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas did score 40 on OU last year LOL

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So Texas is now a measuring stick if a team is elite or not? :pound:

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a replay of the 1969 Game the other day. Man, that was a great game! Just a couple of years before I started watching football, but I remember the era, many of the star players and of course the HCs.

Scott Henderson (long time Rivals poster “LB”) started in that game.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas has the tougher assignment, going into Trailer Park Stadium.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it when Iowa State plays Oklahoma OR Texas right before OR right after the RRSO. Unfortunately, both game are in November this year.