• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOSU weak thread

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has plenty going on at OSU- recruits, EE, Vrable leaving and Larry Johnson arriving but the weak OSU site hasn't had anyone post anything in over 10 days. Seriously what fans do you have when you only basically post during the season and forget the team after the season is over. Being a fan is year round which makes me ever prouder to be apart of the PSU site where we have posters posting daily.

WE ARE...PENN STATE

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucknuts.com has posts literally every other minute. You must be on the wrong site.

We are THEE OHIO STATE!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucknuts.com has posts literally every other minute. You must be on the wrong site.

We are THEE OHIO STATE!

I am talking about Sports SportsHoopla. The site I posted on and your posting on. Last post was 1/5/2014 by 55Briggs on tOfficial tOSU Roll Call.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has plenty going on at OSU- recruits, EE, Vrable leaving and Larry Johnson arriving but the weak OSU site hasn't had anyone post anything in over 10 days. Seriously what fans do you have when you only basically post during the season and forget the team after the season is over. Being a fan is year round which makes me ever prouder to be apart of the PSU site where we have posters posting daily.

WE ARE...PENN STATE

Probably trying to figure out if they still think Larry Johnson is a slime bag racist like they've claimed for years.

and yes, like said above, bucknuts is active.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not talking about Bucknuts.com you Nuts :doh: I'm talking about Sports SportsHoopla where no one has posted on the OSU forum in 10 days. It seems like only Nebraska and PSU fans post regularly on sports SportsHoopla.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tOSU fans are usually out in the general area causing issues. There are a few good ones here but quite a few of them aren't really interested in doing anything except for stirring shit.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tOSU fans are usually out in the general area causing issues. There are a few good ones here but quite a few of them aren't really interested in doing anything except for stirring shit.

Example he rather post on the PSU forum then his own OSU team forum.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am talking about Sports SportsHoopla. The site I posted on and your posting on. Last post was 1/5/2014 by 55Briggs on tOfficial tOSU Roll Call.

Ohh yah, for sure. I tried getting it started, but didn't work out too well. I just post on the main boards.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh yah, for sure. I tried getting it started, but didn't work out too well. I just post on the main boards.

You talk with people on Bucknut.com, and on OSU FB pages and get the Sports SportsHoopla site more recognized. That's what I'm trying to do with the PSU forum. Since ESPN forum closed down you transition others into going to this site. I wasn't knocking OSU but thought it was shocking that the #1 school in the Big10 (past few seasons) didn't have a strong following on Sports SportsHoopla.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talk with people on Bucknut.com, and on OSU FB pages and get the Sports SportsHoopla site more recognized. That's what I'm trying to do with the PSU forum. Since ESPN forum closed down you transition others into going to this site. I wasn't knocking OSU but thought it was shocking that the #1 school in the Big10 (past few seasons) didn't have a strong following on Sports SportsHoopla.

Thing about this place is that when we started out, the original group was from the ESPN CFB general forum. We weren't necessarily used to posting just on team boards, so it took awhile to branch out from the water cooler to individual boards. It's been interesting to see as SportsHoopla has grown how used to team boards most people are. Generally speaking thats why we let individual team mods handle their board to their likings here and why you'll see a pretty big disparity in team page rules.

Unless a fanbase makes a concentrated effort like you're doing to populate a team's page, you'll see fans out and about on here visiting all areas since that has been the general culture since the beginning.