• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Torres ACL repaired again

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks. Will be out at least half a season. That hurts. My guess is he will never be the same.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sucks. Will be out at least half a season. That hurts. My guess is he will never be the same.

It was to clean up an infection in his knee, but at some point he will require another surgery on his ACL, so who knows what that means for the season. It could be something simple like a scope or a laser treatment

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Its a shame becasue without torres and burns up front, they lose two of the key physical guys who can actually play hard down low in the O-zone. Wingels can hit, but isnt a punisher and hertl can too, but that's not the key to his game. We know that jumbo and patricia wont play that way, and neither will cooch, nieto, kennedy or the like. I worry about their continued lack of physicality on the top 3 lines.

It's gunna be really interesting to see how the top 9 are gunna be arranged. Jumbo, patty, Pavs, cooch, wingels, hertl, nieto, sheppard, then...??? kennedy? They are relying pretty heavily on the greybeards. One bad injury and they will suffer a whole lot of shutouts. maybe Tierney, tarasov, mcginn, or someone can step up like hertl and nieto last year and fill a solid top 9 role. Obviously one or more of those guys will be getting a chance....

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real shame.. it has to be frustrating to lose all that playing time and then have to go under the knife again to fix a botched surgery.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ralphie opted to not have surgery and wear a brace this season, not unusual i know JR did it early in his career.no set date for return yet