• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

topsy turvy world

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So UF is now 4-1 with our only loss to 3rd ranked Bama..
but who really would've seen this coming
Scar at 3-3 with losses to Tamu, Mo,UK
LSU at 4-2 with losses to Msst and Aub
#3 Bama 4-1 L to Ole Miss
#13Georgia with a loss to Scar

And that MsSt , Ole Miss, undefeated and Uk, Tamu and UF with only one loss :pound:

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

And that MsSt , Ole Miss, undefeated and Uk, Tamu and UF with only one loss :pound:

Lucky for UF they play in the east, but it still only gets harder for UF.

Gator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm, UF is 3-1, no??

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW...can't believe anyone is excited at UF. Yeah, 3-1, and really should have been 1-3. Luck is a wonderful thing and it is about to run out. The defense is good and the offense really sucks.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UFs gauntlet is just beginning....muschamp should still be polishing his resume.

Muschamp was not ready to say whether Driskel or Harris will start.

"If we have to play two quarterbacks moving forward, we'll do that," Muschamp said. "We're going to do what it takes to win games. But there is no question that Treon brought some energy to us. The guy's got a calmness about him, very confident. Very proud of how he responded in this situation."

Harris didn't put up monster numbers. He finished 2 of 4 for 17 yards and rushed four times for 24 yards. However, he made a difference after Driskel went 11 of 23 for 59 yards and three interceptions.

In the past two games Driskel is 20 of 51 for 152 yards, five interceptions and one touchdown, prompting Gator fans on social media to start a #FreeTreon movement.

Muschamp reiterated Saturday that not everything that went bad Saturday was Driskel's fault.

"We had a couple of protection issues. We checked to a screen on third down, we don't execute the screen, Jeff gets splattered,'' Muschamp said. "That's not Jeff Driskel's fault. And I'm not defending him. I'm a football coach and there are things that happen that are very, in my opinion, tough on him to be able to handle. And unfortunately being the quarterback you are going to take the brunt. That's part of it."

Will Driskel continue to start? Will Harris take over as the starter? Will the Gators enter the LSU game with plans to play both of them?

Muschamp wasn't ready to answer those questions definitively Saturday.

He did offer a strong endorsement of Harris' composure.

A two-time state champion at Booker T. Washington High in Miami, Harris won over Florida fans when he threw touchdown passes on the first two passes of his college career in the season-opening win over Eastern Michigan.

He had not played since until Saturday.

"He's one of those guys who has the 'it' factor,'' Muschamp said. "We've got a long way to go with everything we're doing and we need to make some major improvements on offense."

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a cripple fight in the swamp this weekend.

I'll be camping and shooting shit. Hope there's no phone signal.

:happy:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UFs gauntlet is just beginning....muschamp should still be polishing his resume.

Muschamp was not ready to say whether Driskel or Harris will start.

"If we have to play two quarterbacks moving forward, we'll do that," Muschamp said. "We're going to do what it takes to win games. But there is no question that Treon brought some energy to us. The guy's got a calmness about him, very confident. Very proud of how he responded in this situation."

Harris didn't put up monster numbers. He finished 2 of 4 for 17 yards and rushed four times for 24 yards. However, he made a difference after Driskel went 11 of 23 for 59 yards and three interceptions.

In the past two games Driskel is 20 of 51 for 152 yards, five interceptions and one touchdown, prompting Gator fans on social media to start a #FreeTreon movement.

Muschamp reiterated Saturday that not everything that went bad Saturday was Driskel's fault.

"We had a couple of protection issues. We checked to a screen on third down, we don't execute the screen, Jeff gets splattered,'' Muschamp said. "That's not Jeff Driskel's fault. And I'm not defending him. I'm a football coach and there are things that happen that are very, in my opinion, tough on him to be able to handle. And unfortunately being the quarterback you are going to take the brunt. That's part of it."

Will Driskel continue to start? Will Harris take over as the starter? Will the Gators enter the LSU game with plans to play both of them?

Muschamp wasn't ready to answer those questions definitively Saturday.

He did offer a strong endorsement of Harris' composure.

A two-time state champion at Booker T. Washington High in Miami, Harris won over Florida fans when he threw touchdown passes on the first two passes of his college career in the season-opening win over Eastern Michigan.

He had not played since until Saturday.

"He's one of those guys who has the 'it' factor,'' Muschamp said. "We've got a long way to go with everything we're doing and we need to make some major improvements on offense."

What gauntlet? They have a good LSU, MO who lost to Indiana, Georgia who lost to SC who cant beat MO or Ky and then the power of the schedule Easter Kentucky and finally FSU. I see one top team. LSU is good but not as good as they have been in the past.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a cripple fight in the swamp this weekend.

I'll be camping and shooting shit. Hope there's no phone signal.

:happy:

And i get the pleasure of watching it in person! Ill give you the play by play TB