• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TOP 4 Final CFB Prediction

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NW and Iowa are both better wins than Michigan

I might give you Northwestern...but then there is the Duke thing. As for Iowa, fierce at home, farce on the road.

Come to think of it, speaking of overrated. what is the B1G's signature out of conference win for it's ranked teams. or any team for that matter. Isn't it your win against Iowa St or Penn St versus Pitt....which are really only good because of who those teams beat...since they are 7-5 and 5-7 respectively. SO, I guess the B1G's best OOC win is by transitive property. How is it you guys have so many ranked teams...since you didn't beat anyone out of conference...it's certainly not because you did so well in your bowls last year.

Come to think of it...since Fresno got ranked by the AP yesterday, didn't we just join Georgia as the only teams in the B1G or SEC that has a win against a ranked OOC opponent...hmmm.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might give you Northwestern...but then there is the Duke thing. As for Iowa, fierce at home, farce on the road.

Come to think of it, speaking of overrated. what is the B1G's signature out of conference win for it's ranked teams. or any team for that matter. Isn't it your win against Iowa St or Penn St versus Pitt....which are really only good because of who those teams beat...since they are 7-5 and 5-7 respectively. SO, I guess the B1G's best OOC win is by transitive property. How is it you guys have so many ranked teams...since you didn't beat anyone out of conference...it's certainly not because you did so well in your bowls last year.

Come to think of it...since Fresno got ranked by the AP yesterday, didn't we just join Georgia as the only teams in the B1G or SEC that has a win against a ranked OOC opponent...hmmm.
Most teams have bad losses. Doesn't mean they aren't still dangerous in a one game scenario. If you're counting LSU as good win despite them losing to a G5 team and getting beat by 30 by a decent Miss State it's disingenuous to not say NW is a quality win or Iowa is a quality win, those teams have plenty of good wins between them . Neither the Badgers nor the Tide have great wins. That's just reality but Wisky control their own outcome now

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way that isn't Sakau.

First post I saw of his was a "I'm new here" post in another thread.

Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams have bad losses. Doesn't mean they aren't still dangerous in a one game scenario. If you're counting LSU as good win despite them losing to a G5 team and getting beat by 30 by a decent Miss State it's disingenuous to not say NW is a quality win or Iowa is a quality win, those teams have plenty of good wins between them . Neither the Badgers nor the Tide have great wins. That's just reality but Wisky control their own outcome now

I don't disagree. But it doesn't change the fact that the B1G has no signature wins outside of the B1G, so we are left arguing about whether Iowa is better than Mrs State or LSU is better than Northwestern with very little data points to decide. It's hard enough to figure out how teams are relative to each other within a conference without trying to compare them outside. No teams are guaranteed a spot in the playoffs, but I would say Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Clemson and Auburn/Georgia are all as close to shoe-in's as you can get with a win. But all of those teams are capable of getting beat. Should make for an interesting weekend.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson
OU
AU
Alabama :puke:

Please, Wisconsin, prove me wrong.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa beat OSU
Northwestern beat MSU[/QUO

Yup, and LSU beat Auburn and Syracuse...who beat Clemson.

Congrats on your opportunity. I fully expect you to fuck it up, but congrats on 12 wins.

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Clemson - beats Miami 38-20 - 12-1
2. Oklahoma - beats TCU 41-17 - 12-1
3. Auburn - beats Georgia 31-24 - 11-2
4. Alabama - OSU beats Wisconsin 10-7 - 11-1