• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 projected 2018 defenses per 247

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Defense you’re pumping up still gave up over 500 yards of offense and over 40 points in a semifinal game. Regardless of when it happened, they still gave it up in one game.
I'm not pumping them up.. GA struggled shutting down passing during the season they were much better @ stopping the run.. I was not surprised they did as bad as they did against a competent passing offense.. I just don't think it was some complete shocker like you are wanting to think it was.. Ga did have a top 10 defense no doubt about it.. what I was saying was GAs offense was almost evenly matched with OUs.. and SEC offenses aren't usually nearly as good as their defenses and last year GA had both

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not pumping them up.. GA struggled shutting down passing during the season they were much better @ stopping the run.. I was not surprised they did as bad as they did against a competent passing offense.. I just don't think it was some complete shocker like you are wanting to think it was.. Ga did have a top 10 defense no doubt about it.. what I was saying was GAs offense was almost evenly matched with OUs.. and SEC offenses aren't usually nearly as good as their defenses and last year GA had both

I was not shocked at all. I didn’t think they would stop Oklahoma. Where are you reading it’s some sort of shock? Are you still not understanding what we are getting at?

Oklahoma’s defense was bad. No ones denying that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Not one person has said Georgia kicking the shit out of our defense was a shocker. Keep trying to spin the argument once you’ve clearly been shown to be wrong after popping off though. Just take the L babe.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of those ten teams listed...only Alabama and Clemson played better defense against their OOC Power
5 teams than against their own league.

Bama gave up an average of 12.3 to League teams and 6.5 to its 2 P5 OOC games. Clemson
gave up 16.0 to league and 13.3 to OOC

Everybody else got lit up by the OOC P5 teams compared to their conf teams

LSU 20.7 to league 23.5 to P5 OOC
Ga 13.6 to League 24.7 to P5 OOC
Fla 27.7 to League 35.5 to P5 OOC
Washington 15.2 to League and 24.5 to P5 OOC
Mich St 20.1 to league and 27.5 to P5 OOC
Ohio St 17.9 to league and 19.0 to P5 OOC
Wisconsin 14.1 to League and 24.0 to P5 OOC
Michigan 19.4 to League and 21.5 to P5 OOC