• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 Catches in NFL history

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have always thought the "helmet catch" was overrated. Probably because it was ugly compared to so many other great catches? Seemed more like a great play rather than a great catch to me. Same for the Joe Jurevicius catch.

Even taking my homer glasses off, I always thought Santonio Holmes' catch deserved to be higher on the list with his feet being just as important as his hands on that catch.

What catch do you think deserves to be on the list that isn't in the vid?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks that it won't be remembered because the Seahawks lost the game, but Jermaine Kearse's catch in Super Bowl XLIX was among the biggest ever considering the circumstance. Watch that play. If very minute details are different and Kearse scores on that play from ~5 yards out, Seattle probably wins that game.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks that it won't be remembered because the Seahawks lost the game, but Jermaine Kearse's catch in Super Bowl XLIX was among the biggest ever considering the circumstance. Watch that play. If very minute details are different and Kearse scores on that play from ~5 yards out, Seattle probably wins that game.

Watching that play again, I have to give Malcolm Butler more credit. He saved this game twice for New England. Not only did he pick off the game ending play, but he also made the potentially game saving tackle on this play. He was on the ground, got up, and had the wherewithal to go after Kearse immediately after this catch. A split second decision here may have decided the Super Bowl before the 2nd and 1 play even got a chance to have happened.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching that play again, I have to give Malcolm Butler more credit. He saved this game twice for New England. Not only did he pick off the game ending play, but he also made the potentially game saving tackle on this play. He was on the ground, got up, and had the wherewithal to go after Kearse immediately after this catch. A split second decision here may have decided the Super Bowl before the 2nd and 1 play even got a chance to have happened.

He even made a great initial play on that catch which in most cases would have been an incomplete.