• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 10 2018 NFL draft prospects from UW

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A look at the UW Huskies’ top NFL draft prospects for 2018

Jude with his take on the kids to watch next season as they push toward their potential run to the NFL through the draft.

Of note are 3 are on the OL and 2 on the DL which bodes well for the coming season. Also he didn't list Browning which is likely another nod toward all of his comments about not coming out early.

Will anyone else not on this list move up stock this year?

He has Victor 4th and Coleman ahead of Gaskin on his list. Would you change that order around any?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A look at the UW Huskies’ top NFL draft prospects for 2018

Jude with his take on the kids to watch next season as they push toward their potential run to the NFL through the draft.

Of note are 3 are on the OL and 2 on the DL which bodes well for the coming season. Also he didn't list Browning which is likely another nod toward all of his comments about not coming out early.

Will anyone else not on this list move up stock this year?

He has Victor 4th and Coleman ahead of Gaskin on his list. Would you change that order around any?

No......

I think Gaskin thinks about it but comes back for his final season.....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browning's stock I believe will only be improved by staying, assuming he doesn't suffer any major injuries. He's a great college QB, but I'm not sure how well he projects in the NFL. He has struggled at times against superior defenses, and I don't believe he the top tier arm strength that NFL teams will be looking for. To me, Browning projects as a game-manager QB with a high floor and a low ceiling.

At 190lbs I don't believe Gaskin has the size to be a every down running back in the NFL. Similar to Browning, great college player, but I'm unsure how he projects at the next level. Ironically, Coleman projects better at the NFL level due to his measurables. Vea I believe goes top 10.