• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tony Brown arrested...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For failure to obey and resisting arrest.

I have to say I'm a bit shocked. The way he talked and acted during the times I've seen him, he would be the last guy I'd expect to get arrested.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that sucks.

He just enrolled too, already in the doghouse. Not the way you want to start things out.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. I hate that...Need to get back to football and get spring practice started

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will learn as all Bama players should already know, TPD don't play, they don't care if you play football. Don't expect any celebrity or special treatment from them.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuscaloosa Police responded to a loud party and underage drinking complaint at Campus Way Apartments (301 Helen Keller Blvd) at 12:53 am on 1/19/14. Officers arrived on scene and located a large party at one of the apartments. While investigating the complaint officers found probable cause to arrest Chavis Taylor for Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest. As officers were walking Taylor to a patrol unit a large crowed (approximately 40 individuals) followed and gathered around officers. Officers told the crowd multiple times to disperse. Officers warned one individual (Tony Brown) multiple times to back up and leave the parking lot. The individual would walk a few steps away and then would walk right back towards officers. The officers warned the individual that if he did not leave the parking lot he would be arrested. The individual yelled threatening profanity at the officer and stepped toward the officers again. At the time the officer grabbed the suspect to take him into custody. The suspect pulled away resisting officers. Officers used pepper spray on the suspect and forced him to the ground and took him into custody. Both suspects were transported to the Tuscaloosa County Jail.Chavis Kentrell Taylor, 22 years old, of Tuscaloosa was charged with Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrested. He was placed in the Tuscaloosa County Jail pending a $1,500.00 Bond.Tony Mendell Brown, 18 years old, of Beaumont TX was charged with Failure to Obey and Resisting Arrest. He was placed in the Tuscaloosa County Jail pending a $1,500.00 Bond.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuscaloosa Police responded to a loud party and underage drinking complaint at Campus Way Apartments (301 Helen Keller Blvd) at 12:53 am on 1/19/14. Officers arrived on scene and located a large party at one of the apartments. While investigating the complaint officers found probable cause to arrest Chavis Taylor for Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest. As officers were walking Taylor to a patrol unit a large crowed (approximately 40 individuals) followed and gathered around officers. Officers told the crowd multiple times to disperse. Officers warned one individual (Tony Brown) multiple times to back up and leave the parking lot. The individual would walk a few steps away and then would walk right back towards officers. The officers warned the individual that if he did not leave the parking lot he would be arrested. The individual yelled threatening profanity at the officer and stepped toward the officers again. At the time the officer grabbed the suspect to take him into custody. The suspect pulled away resisting officers. Officers used pepper spray on the suspect and forced him to the ground and took him into custody. Both suspects were transported to the Tuscaloosa County Jail.Chavis Kentrell Taylor, 22 years old, of Tuscaloosa was charged with Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrested. He was placed in the Tuscaloosa County Jail pending a $1,500.00 Bond.Tony Mendell Brown, 18 years old, of Beaumont TX was charged with Failure to Obey and Resisting Arrest. He was placed in the Tuscaloosa County Jail pending a $1,500.00 Bond.

Very stupid, but at least he didn't rob anyone, assault anyone, or have drugs.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion might be extreme but the UA should pull his scholarship offer. What he did was selfish, irresponsible, dumb and it shows a major character flaw in him. We do not need people like this on the team. I don't care how good he is on the field, if he can't act like a role model off the field transfer to a school that doesn't care about integrity and character, the barn will probably start him as their QB next year.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OFF-SEASON YOU FACE!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion might be extreme but the UA should pull his scholarship offer. What he did was selfish, irresponsible, dumb and it shows a major character flaw in him. We do not need people like this on the team. I don't care how good he is on the field, if he can't act like a role model off the field transfer to a school that doesn't care about integrity and character, the barn will probably start him as their QB next year.

That is a bit extreme. He'll likely get a diversion and nothing will come out of outside maybe a little community service and a fine.

Legally anyway. Where the real punishment will come is from Saban.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now know more than I can share, all I will say is that Brown acted like a thug and he got put in jail like a thug. He should not be offered a scholarship, we do not need people like him on the team.