• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Osborne sheds some light

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes people called TO but it wasn't for every article. It was for articles that had things like when a player got in trouble or coaching things. It wasn't for partial opinion articles that were filled with facts. Also when TO had a problem with a reporter he would call them personally and talk to them. He wouldn't act like a spoiled brat in public. Respect goes both ways and TO embodied that. Now I do know that Bo has privately called a few media members to talk to them about what they wrote or said. But again, you don't call a coach when writing an opinion article. Do you guys think they should (or did when TO was coach) call the head coach every Saturday night before their game articles came out?

It is a give and take on both sides. Bo has a one track mind. If there is something that does not directly equate to his team winning football games then he has no use for it. He has no use for the media and says all the time that it doesn't matter what they say or write because they don't pay attention to it. So why would any media person want to or feel the need to call Bo before they write an article? Afterall he doesn't care anyway.

But then again, if TO said something it must be 100% true. So let's get rid of alcohol and ****!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only use I have for the media is to read what they've written and then laugh my ass off at it.

100% garbage, every time I pick up the newspaper.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I guess the 4 letter "P" word that is commonly used when referencing videos or magazines with hot naked women having sex, or in BRS's case hot naked guys having sex (whatever you are into is nothing to be ashamed of), is not allowed on here. Is TO a mod here or something?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Osborne did say that before writers were going to write opinionated articles they would let him know. He said it is an agreement between the University and the media that is always followed.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The university is not the media's boss.

Any media member that calls the coach before an opinion article is an ass kissing pussy.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I guess the 4 letter "P" word that is commonly used when referencing videos or magazines with hot naked women having sex, or in BRS's case hot naked guys having sex (whatever you are into is nothing to be ashamed of), is not allowed on here. Is TO a mod here or something?

You be funny Jed...

and....

My friend... be happy that this is an e-forum and you are not within arms length of me... ;)

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You be funny Jed...

and....

My friend... be happy that this is an e-forum and you are not within arms length of me... ;)

If I ever become with in arms length of you I will make sure not to bend over.

You love me don't you? ;)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed is implying that BRS has a penis the length of an arm? :eek: