• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Bradley gets a job

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrap is a great guy. Happy for him. Wasn't necessarily vanilla by his choice.

He isn't a spring chicken but hopefully as time passes he will get an oppurtunity to coach FBS again if choses. Maybe I'm a homer, but it seems that he would have had a lot of D-coordinator options if JoePa retired and there was no scandal.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't a spring chicken but hopefully as time passes he will get an oppurtunity to coach FBS again if choses. Maybe I'm a homer, but it seems that he would have had a lot of D-coordinator options if JoePa retired and there was no scandal.

The scandal changed who our HC would've been and Scrap plus most of defensive staff was set to stay on. They had a done deal with someone to replace Joe but it fell apart when the shit hit fan, but I'd honestly rather have BOB and our current staff now anyhow.

The team that should be beating his door down is WVU. Their defense sucks, plus he's a great recruiter and well connected in an important region for them.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy for Tom, I felt bad that he got caught up in something he had nothing to do with.

fonze232

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Urban Meyer rumor over and over but that was also before Tatto-gate.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard the Urban Meyer rumor over and over but that was also before Tatto-gate.

Was more than a rumor, heard from some very interesting stuff about it from some people who were very well connected.