• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Wyoming Game Thread

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
His throwing mechanics are all jacked up. He'll never throw consistently, with his techniques/intricacies

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely he is making mistakes.............but you have to see things from a coaching perspective. The coaches would rather put a guy out there who is gaining momentum and confidence, rather than put a guy out there who has to start from scratch.

I think people don't realize that often. I played sports in high school and college.............experience is EVERYTHING. Talent is NOTHING

im aware of that, and thats exactly why im not a coach. but as a fan, i have the right to bitch about it and whine for the backup :D

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No; I don't hate MART. He just can't pass worth a fuck all the time.

fify....

He's not a great passer, but you don't have to be a great passer to be a great qb at Nebraska.....

I'm not saying he's great, I'm saying he has the athleticism to become great....

Ok, fuck it, play Carnes, then next year we can bitch how much he sucks and play next years freshman.....:L

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im aware of that, and thats exactly why im not a coach. but as a fan, i have the right to bitch about it and whine for the backup :D

I agree, I'm not a coach either........I am just personally a fan of having veterans on the field as much as possible.

The only team I can ever remember that was successful with all youth playing was the Fab Five........and I'll bet nothing like that ever happens again.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Absolutely he is making mistakes.............but you have to see things from a coaching perspective. The coaches would rather put a guy out there who is gaining momentum and confidence, rather than put a guy out there who has to start from scratch.

I think people don't realize that often. I played sports in high school and college.............experience is EVERYTHING. Talent is NOTHING

What?
Craig Bohl had talent all over the place back in the day. Pelini took Bohl's talent and made em' 5 X's better.

Coaching is where it's at.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
fify....

He's not a great passer, but you don't have to be a great passer to be a great qb at Nebraska.....

I'm not saying he's great, I'm saying he has the athleticism to become great....

Ok, fuck it, play Carnes, then next year we can bitch how much he sucks and play next years freshman.....:L

LOL

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?
Craig Bohl had talent all over the place back in the day. Pelini took Bohl's talent and made em' 5 X's better.

Coaching is where it's at.

Coaching is important, but any coach will tell you that experience outweighs everything.

Our secondary last year was loaded with Seniors...................this year, not so much. And look at the difference.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky is going to smoke us...OMG....I don't know if we can beat Northwestern.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Coaching is important, but any coach will tell you that experience outweighs everything.

Our secondary last year was loaded with Seniors...................this year, not so much. And look at the difference.

Sorry; but I'm not sold on Corey Raymond as a secondary coach. Comparing what Ciante was doing last year to this year. 3 steps backwards.. IMO

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry; but I'm not sold on Corey Raymond as a secondary coach. Comparing what Ciante was doing last year to this year. 3 steps backwards.. IMO

I'm glad you said it first :D........I didn't wanna be the first to say this and then get bitched out by everyone........but I am in the same boat.

I was sitting here tonight watching this secondary, and I don't like much of anything we do right now.

With that said, it is completely obvious that Dennard is in a different place right now than the rest of those guys.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky is going to smoke us...OMG....I don't know if we can beat Northwestern.

Wisky is not going to smoke us.....I think they will win, but they will not smoke us...

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Secondary has definitely made major strides in the wrong direction....

I would think Bo and Carl would have some insight into what the secondary coach is doing as well, no?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I've noticed is that we have pretty decent position on outside routes, but on inside routes (crossing routes especially) our DBs are way out of position, leaving WRs wide open most of the time, and leaving our DBs at an impossible angle to make a play on the ball.

We are literally almost just giving teams the middle of the field right now.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I've noticed is that we have pretty decent position on outside routes, but on inside routes (crossing routes especially) our DBs are way out of position, leaving WRs wide open most of the time, and leaving our DBs at an impossible angle to make a play on the ball.

We are literally almost just giving teams the middle of the field right now.

I wonder if that is the bend but don't break philosiphy? Give them the middle of the field where we have safeties to stop them eventually (hopefully) but don't get beat down the sideline for a big play that will definitely go for a td....

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I'm glad you said it first :D........I didn't wanna be the first to say this and then get bitched out by everyone........but I am in the same boat.

I was sitting here tonight watching this secondary, and I don't like much of anything we do right now.

With that said, it is completely obvious that Dennard is in a different place right now than the rest of those guys.

I'm surprised that Bo isn't all over Els & Raymond on the sideline.. Do you remember him being all over Ekler & Sanders the first two years. I mean screamin' at em'. Were not seeing that anymore.

Bo's demeanor is changing.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that is the bend but don't break philosiphy? Give them the middle of the field where we have safeties to stop them eventually (hopefully) but don't get beat down the sideline for a big play that will definitely go for a td....

I'm not sure, but I don't like that philosophy at all............the only way that works is if our offense is definitely going to put up 45+ points a game