• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Wyoming Game Thread

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure, but I don't like that philosophy at all............the only way that works is if our offense is definitely going to put up 45+ points a game

I'm talking about give up yardage in between the 20's up the middle so they can't break big plays, then stop them once they start getting close.....

I'm not saying I'd not like them just to stop them 3 and out everytime, but Bo's defenses always give up yards, but be stingy with the points allowed.....and last time I checked points allowed is what matters when directly compared to points scored....

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure, but I don't like that philosophy at all............the only way that works is if our offense is definitely going to put up 45+ points a game

It's a wisky ploy.. Were showin' em' da middle of the field is all open, till we play them. Then we'll lock em' down.....

Wishful thinkin' on my part.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about give up yardage in between the 20's up the middle so they can't break big plays, then stop them once they start getting close.....

I'm not saying I'd not like them just to stop them 3 and out everytime, but Bo's defenses always give up yards, but be stingy with the points allowed.....and last time I checked points allowed is what matters when directly compared to points scored....

I agree...........that's why I'm concerned about us giving up quite a few points to inferior opponents thus far.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a wisky ploy.. Were showin' em' da middle of the field is all open, till we play them. Then we'll lock em' down.....

Wishful thinkin' on my part.

actually i think you might be on to something with that. i have a feeling bo figured out a long time ago that whiskey was gonna be the team to beat. i have a feeling that bo is showing one ace, and has 3 aces hidden up his sleeve...just for that one game....now one of those aces is obviously black uni's, and another is rex starting the game at QB/RB/FB/WR simultaneously....so now e just gotta figure out what that 3rd hidden ace is:spy:

but really i think he has quite a few tricks up his sleeve for next week

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol :L

I am almost positive that you smoke crack every Saturday, chuck

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
actually i think you might be on to something with that. i have a feeling bo figured out a long time ago that whiskey was gonna be the team to beat. i have a feeling that bo is showing one ace, and has 3 aces hidden up his sleeve...just for that one game....now one of those aces is obviously black uni's, and another is rex starting the game at QB/RB/FB/WR simultaneously....so now e just gotta figure out what that 3rd hidden ace is:spy:

but really i think he has quite a few tricks up his sleeve for next week

I LOVE YOUR OPTIMISM.... Chuckster

:peace:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wisky is going to smoke us...OMG....I don't know if we can beat Northwestern.

In my opinion, unless we play almost perfect games, Wisconsin and Michigan will most likely beat Nebraska. I'm just very hopeful that those two games are competitive. As far as the rest of our schedule goes, I'm not even going to try a prediction. Keep in mind, I'm being objective, not negative. I happen to like our stumbly bumbly team! lol