• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been tailgating all day for this matchup of Top 10 teams, and for the AAC Championship

#UCFacts

I get that you are a troll...but for the sake of every NORMAL UCF fan on here, FUCKING. STOP. You're giving us all a bad name.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Edisto_Tiger You are slacking!! this isnt even football!!
Hold on a minute. I just got out of the fucking mud. My ol man thought it would be fun to drive his Subaru down a dirt road out here in the country. He buried it.

Oh and it's been raining here for 3 days.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on a minute. I just got out of the fucking mud. My ol man thought it would be fun to drive his Subaru down a dirt road out here in the country. He buried it.
B-B-B-but its an AWD drive vehicle!!! (says every hipster to ever own a subaru)

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's funny as fuck! That's exactly what I said when I pulled up on the scene.
My sister thinks she is awesome driving her subaru hatch back thinger mabobber (but she is 100% hipster, hard to believe she is only 2 years younger but acts a full generation apart)

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister thinks she is awesome driving her subaru hatch back thinger mabobber (but she is 100% hipster, hard to believe she is only 2 years younger but acts a full generation apart)
I have no idea what my ol man was thinking. This mudhole was the width of the road and 30 to 40 feet across. And these rednecks out here live for this shit. They will throw it in 4WD and "rut-up" a road. He had water and mud in the floorboards. Anyway, I ended up bending the tie rod all to hell and back. The car wouldn't turn left once we got it out of the mud. Had to call a roll back anyway, which is what we should have done to start with. I missed the entire fucking Clemson game fucking with that shit.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what my ol man was thinking. This mudhole was the width of the road and 30 to 40 feet across. And these rednecks out here live for this shit. They will throw it in 4WD and "rut-up" a road. He had water and mud in the floorboards. Anyway, I ended up bending the tie rod all to hell and back. The car wouldn't turn left once we got it out of the mud. Had to call a roll back anyway, which is what we should have done to start with. I missed the entire fucking Clemson game fucking with that shit.
Yea i woulda called someone if it is as you are describing i remember my youth of having a suburban up on 35" tires going out to the country after some good raining and just tearing up dirt roads and if we could get away with it some fields that were not in use.

In my experience gravel roads dont get enough maitenance, fuck dirt roads lol woulda said nope fuck that called in a pro let them wench it up on a flatbed and pay the fee to not have to fuck with it.