• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Texas A&M @ South Carolina Thread

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what could only be described as the most exciting era of football for Texas A&M and South Carolina, the legends of the fall--Johnny Manziel and Jadeveon Clowney--are now in the NFL. How they will fare for the next couple of years lies solely in the hands of Steve Spurrier and Kevin Sumlin. It seems both teams are devoid of national superstars, but that's not to say they are absent in talent. With plenty of experience returning on defense for both teams, as well as offensive lines and a variety of offensive weapons, the Aggies and Gamecocks are solely going to be measured by their play at quarterback.

With a lot on the line on a Thursday night, including early season momentum and a conference win that inches them one win closer to Atlanta, you better believe both teams will be battling for all 60 minutes.

Let's get this season started :yahoo:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC is going to abuse a&m.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little early guy, isn't it?

Yeah, threads that get made too early often end up with 10 pages of bs before the game even gets going.

Given the 2 teams, maybe it will be ok if Edisto can be kept in check.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, threads that get made too early often end up with 10 pages of bs before the game even gets going.

Given the 2 teams, maybe it will be ok if Edisto can be kept in check.

:eyebrows:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCAR 42

Aggy 38

Aggy returns one of the worst defenses in the country, while SCAR has had the luxury of not facing Aggy's offense yet. Aggy will roll up massive yards of offense and score, but their defense will be the reason they lose 5-6 games this year.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
collegehumor.da1b7e93f9561fe2eb5d0cf4ca0c96a8.jpg

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all those Aggie sophomores that made up most of the defense last year has had plenty of time in the weight room and with all the new fish coming in means they have something that they were missing last season - depth. However, it is very young depth. The defense should improve enough to keep the game close.

The offense is without JFF, which means that they can pound the ball with three super-talented RB's. Kenny Hill gets his first start and has one of deepest receiver corps in the nation. Ricky Seals Jones and Cam Clear will have people,forget about losing Mike Evans.

The future is bright for Kevin Sumlin. But not this year. I don't think they will suck as bad as all the talking heads predict.
Ags 34
Cocks 38

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all those Aggie sophomores that made up most of the defense last year has had plenty of time in the weight room and with all the new fish coming in means they have something that they were missing last season - depth. However, it is very young depth. The defense should improve enough to keep the game close.

The offense is without JFF, which means that they can pound the ball with three super-talented RB's. Kenny Hill gets his first start and has one of deepest receiver corps in the nation. Ricky Seals Jones and Cam Clear will have people,forget about losing Mike Evans.

The future is bright for Kevin Sumlin. But not this year. I don't think they will suck as bad as all the talking heads predict.
Ags 34
Cocks 38

RSJ coming off knee surgery and a 3 catch season. Cam Clear with 4 catches. Not sure I would call that the deepest WR corp. Its got talent, but it is all young and unproven. Defense has to be better, but lost a lot to bone headed decisions. TOp 3 tacklers at LB gone. 2 of the top 4 DL gone. Secondary should be solid though.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ags 34
Cocks 38

Isn't RSJ coming off his 2nd knee surgery?

GEORGIA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand any SEC team. Screw them all. However, I will be the biggest ATM fan tomorrow night. UGA has to go to USCe and you just don't win there, unfortunately. Spurrier has been extra quiet about his team this year and that spells trouble for Texas A&M. I truly hope they figured out some kind of defense, but I doubt it. Dammit...