• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

t'Official Sports SportsHoopla's Finest and Their Thoughts on the 2017 Philadelphia Eagles

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone had to win it.

2017 was the year of no great teams which is why I ended up picking the Eagles in the Super Bowl even with a backup QB.

Enjoy your next 10 years with Andy Reid.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that the kid that Tom Brady tongue kissed?
Nope that's one of Philly's horse shit eaters chasing it down with one of PAs newest libations.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted that the eagles would win both of their playoff games to get to the SB. I think a physical defense like Philly at home with time to work out new schemes with Foles will always have a good chance to beat dome teams in the playoffs. Minnesota in particular was begging for a letdown after the game against nola

But I never thought they would beat New England in the SB and I was surprised...while I think Philly is a giant shithole and their fans are often kind of obnoxious I have to hand it to them that their team played an absolutely wonderful game, and if it weren't for the city/fans they represent I would really like this team. They have a lot of charisma about them and I think they're smart enough to be around for a while if they want to be.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. The Eagles are great team and deserved to win the SB. I'm simply stating that if Neal picks that pass the Eagles likely lose to Atlanta . Both things can be true

Atlanta had the best shot... but Matt Ryan happened.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta had the best shot... but Matt Ryan happened.
Ryan played fine imo . Atlanta lost by not capitalizing early turnovers and because the D didn't make 1 or 2 plays that were in front of them to make . It's always a cop out to blame the QB when a team loses or to give them all the credit when a team wins . Sure he could've played better, most QBs usually can. Ultimately Jones had a ball go through his hands in the end zone and Atlanta lost. Eagles are a great team but Atlanta was right there so im excited for next year

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan played fine imo . Atlanta lost by not capitalizing early turnovers and because the D didn't make 1 or 2 plays that were in front of them to make . It's always a cop out to blame the QB when a team loses or to give them all the credit when a team wins . Sure he could've played better, most QBs usually can. Ultimately Jones had a ball go through his hands in the end zone and Atlanta lost. Eagles are a great team but Atlanta was right there so im excited for next year

If we're thinking the same play, Julio comes down out of bounds even with the ball in his hands.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Eagles fans on being the cream of the crop of the most obnoxious fans category on the hoop, act like you won something before.

suck a bag of dicks.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're thinking the same play, Julio comes down out of bounds even with the ball in his hands.
Maybe . Good D either way. I was more upset we didn't try to run it a few times but in any event it was a toss up game . I'll take that on the road vs the champs . NFC is going to be brutal next year

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't move to France.

I'm just giving you the business, dude. Not sure how you want me to react to your joke about Brady. My dad never kissed me on the lips either, so I get it it, but families are different. The joke's about as funny as "Brady's gay." IDK

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing your crow tasted bad. I hope you choked a little.
No crow to be found...

4ea.jpg

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted that the eagles would win both of their playoff games to get to the SB. I think a physical defense like Philly at home with time to work out new schemes with Foles will always have a good chance to beat dome teams in the playoffs. Minnesota in particular was begging for a letdown after the game against nola

But I never thought they would beat New England in the SB and I was surprised...while I think Philly is a giant shithole and their fans are often kind of obnoxious I have to hand it to them that their team played an absolutely wonderful game, and if it weren't for the city/fans they represent I would really like this team. They have a lot of charisma about them and I think they're smart enough to be around for a while if they want to be.

Always love the backhanded compliments.
Well played, sir.