• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Sonnen v. Silva thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hear Sonnen's camp is now saying Silva cheated multiple times in the fight and instead of asking the Nevada Sports Commision to overturn the fight they are instead asking for a rematch? lol :L Silva/Sonnen III would probably draw money, but how could Sonnen live with himself being 0-3 vs Silva?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hear Sonnen's camp is now saying Silva cheated multiple times in the fight and instead of asking the Nevada Sports Commision to overturn the fight they are instead asking for a rematch? lol :L Silva/Sonnen III would probably draw money, but how could Sonnen live with himself being 0-3 vs Silva?

well between the knee/thigh to the face while sonnen was down, and all of the grabbing of sonnen's shorts to keep him from taking him down, and rubbing vasoline on his chest...yeah there was some cheating...the good thing though is Sonnen himself isnt using that as excuses...hopefully we have a 3rd fight, cause that one was mighty disappointing

also, OD, i'm surprised you're not a Sonnen fan, being that he is a former Duck wrestler

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well between the knee/thigh to the face while sonnen was down, and all of the grabbing of sonnen's shorts to keep him from taking him down, and rubbing vasoline on his chest...yeah there was some cheating...the good thing though is Sonnen himself isnt using that as excuses...hopefully we have a 3rd fight, cause that one was mighty disappointing

also, OD, i'm surprised you're not a Sonnen fan, being that he is a former Duck wrestler

I WAS a Sonnen fan, until that last fight where he completely disappointed me with all that shit talk and he goes out in the 2nd round. No longer do I have respect for the Oregon Felon.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotcha...the fight was disappointing, but after he missed that one shot and ended up on his ass, then got a knee to the chest and face, there is not much you're going to be able to do at that point. Sonnen lost with grace, didnt make excuses, gave it up for Silva, brushed off the cheating on Silva's side....its his coach making the issue of it...I hope we see a Silva v Sonnen III, and i'll be pulling for Sonnen again

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id root for sonnen over silva, because I just don't like Silva. But I don't think Sonnen really deserves it to be honest.

I think Maia deserves another shot at Silva, especially after the Shit Silva ppulled on him last time. There really isnb't anyone in that middleweight division that can compete for the title.