• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial rivals100 5 Star Challenge thread...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be posting some interesting stuff from the Rivals100 5* challenge that I get from Arron Suttles. I won't be quoting the entire artcle...lol.

Day 1

"Arguably the early talk of the inaugural Rivals100 Five-Star Challenge has centered around Alabama 2013 commitment O.J. Howard. Almost every Rivals national analyst and more than a few team site analysts made their way over to me and marveled at the sheer size and physical presence Howard projects.

As he told TideSports.com earlier this week, Howard badly wants a fifth star, and I think with a solid showing here in Atlanta this weekend he's got a great shot at achieving just that.

Howard measured in at 6-foot-5.5, 225 pounds. After checking in and making the gauntlet through the picture, height/weight and autograph areas, Howard made some time with some of the state's best players and recruits he considers great friends. Chief among those were Reuben Foster, Dee Liner and Bo Scarbrough.

Howard mainly joked around with Liner, an Auburn commitment who is trying his hardest to flip a few Alabama commitments, including Howard and Foster.

Howard said Liner is constantly selling him on the idea of coming to Auburn so the two can play together. Howard said he always responds the same way.

"I tell him he can come to Alabama and play. We can play together that way, too," Howard said.

The Next H-back?

Kevin Crosby had some interesting things to say about Alabama, including that we would line up at H-back if he chose Alabama. It certainly seems like Alabama is his favorite at the moment, and maybe the family's favorite too. His dad wore an Alabama football camp shirt Friday.

Crosby, who measured in at 6-foot-1.5, 230 pounds, was at Alabama's June camp.

"It went great. The coaches, they loved me at H-back," Crosby said. "They want to get me back up there sometime this summer. Alabama is recruiting me the hardest right now."

Crosby also plays linebacker, but said his love is on the offensive side of the ball.

"I love catching the ball and making plays," Crosby said. "I like to score."

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a great video interview with Reuben Foster, I wanted to post it but I can't...anyway, in the video Aaron Suttles ask Foster what would he like to say to the nervous Alabama fans out there watching, and he just said don't worry about anything, he's solid to Bama and he's gonna sign.

Sounds good to me..