• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerDO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. I'll try and hit ya up. See, her granma and I are gonna be flying in together, so I dunno itenerary yet.

Got a fave spot nearby? Edmond or the city? Bricktown???

Bricktown if we can all share a cab. Other than that I saw we stay in Norman. I say campus corner.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw it, but have yet to open thread tonight. My PC has been slow for some reason and it has recently been cleaned??? Damn.

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bricktown if we can all share a cab. Other than that I saw we stay in Norman. I say campus corner.

I'm pretty sure someone will drive, but then again, they are graduating, they may get smashed. lol His mom will likely be in town from Connecticut. Dang, just thought about that.

Yeah, I'll have to get back with ya as time gets nearer and see what we can work out. ;)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure someone will drive, but then again, they are graduating, they may get smashed. lol His mom will likely be in town from Connecticut. Dang, just thought about that.

Yeah, I'll have to get back with ya as time gets nearer and see what we can work out. ;)

good they can pick me up on their way through ny.i could use some warm weather

HTM_Crim_Crush

Solid Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
good they can pick me up on their way through ny.i could use some warm weather

That would be awesome! Wish I could send you a can of sunshine (Vity C) You need it. :-/

Edit: His mom doe NOT party. :nono: Dunno how we're gonna work around that.

Now us three and my ex mil have had drinks before,... more than once. Drinks and dinner. And they know I'll throw down with em.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.