• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Night Shift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will do sir. You seem more wise than your age would assume. But congratulations because that is where I want to be sometime soon when I'm out.:amen:

Thank you sir, I am sure you will be a rising star down there is Georgia land.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I was in middle school. Friday nights at the skate center was where everyone went. You would see almost the whole school there.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I played street hockey a few times at a rink near buy. with some friends. They all know how to skate though and I have no balance at all so I just completely suck. Still a fun time though.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I was in middle school. Friday nights at the skate center was where everyone went. You would see almost the whole school there.

lol 5th grade for me. Just seemed stupid seeing a bunch of 10-11 yr old girls who wouldn't do anything with you. I only went once cause my friend wanted to see his "girlfriend"

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, it was a great hangout wasn't it? I mean the main one was high school football games in the fall, but roller rinks were cool too. Those were some great memories (sheds one man tear).

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol 5th grade for me. Just seemed stupid seeing a bunch of 10-11 yr old girls who wouldn't do anything with you. I only went once cause my friend wanted to see his "girlfriend"

I went when I was 14 one time to meet this girl I was talking too but had never seen. JESUS :L

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was a great hangout wasn't it? I mean the main one was high school football games in the fall, but roller rinks were cool too. Those were some great memories (sheds one man tear).

It really was now that I think about it. I have never really been the one to skate, but it was the hangout then.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was definitely a great experience sir(high school football). I love going to UGA games but it's different than high school obviously. Knowing all the cheerleaders(dating one of them) and going crazy in the stands was a great experience:sheds tear himself:

I went when I was 14 one time to meet this girl I was talking too but had never seen. JESUS :L

LOL oh man. Blind dates are awkward IMO. Not that they won't work but I'd have to be a little drunken up

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My HS team sucked horribly when I went there. They were down to their biggest rival at half, 42-0 I believe. I think that ended up being the final.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bear in mind you stop with the front of roller blades like figure skates hockey skates you do a little more digging and snow plowing .I learned to skate when I was 5 by pushing a chair on the ice.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was definitely a great experience sir(high school football). I love going to UGA games but it's different than high school obviously. Knowing all the cheerleaders(dating one of them) and going crazy in the stands was a great experience:sheds tear himself:

LOL oh man. Blind dates are awkward IMO. Not that they won't work but I'd have to be a little drunken up

She sounded like the hottest girl in the world over the phone. Especially when she was playing with herse....nvm. But boy was I wrong.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know, they always say how different we northerners and southerners are, but maybe we are more alike than we thought.

By the way, my sister lived down there in clarksville Tennessee for a year and said she loved it. She only moved back up here for an old job because she was having a little trouble down there.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never been there myself, but It can't be a bad place. I think Austin Peay is up there.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bear in mind you stop with the front of roller blades like figure skates hockey skates you do a little more digging and snow plowing .I learned to skate when I was 5 by pushing a chair on the ice.

Only way I could stop when I was skating was to run into a wall.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol yeah i sucked at stopping myself on skates. I honestly found it easier to skate on ice than rollerblade. And I agree that some northerners and southerners are very similar. There are bound to be differences of course. But i've seen lots of similarities. You can really blend in to a culture though IMO if you move and live here or up there for a few years

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me...last season I seen a Buckeye fan all decked out. I mean he had on the red jersey, red pants, red hat...everything.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me...last season I seen a Buckeye fan all decked out. I mean he had on the red jersey, red pants, red hat...everything.

Yeah, we get around. I asked my sister if she was going to adopt the Vols as her team when she got down there a few years back. She is so fickle and I bet she would wear those colors if her would be husband wanted her to.

Status
Not open for further replies.