• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Nebraska Basketball Bullshit Thread

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fer sure, he has a good sense of humor and is really comfortable with the press, obviously that will go a long way here and with the wins he is stringing together, we may haave a lifer in Mr.Miles.

I hope that's true.

It's just great that the fans are excited and obviously the students are too. Really great time for Husker hoops right now.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's awesome...He's got the students fully invested, and he keeps pushing for more. During the NIU game, one guy from the student section yelled out something like "Am I wild enough for you, Coach Miles?" referring to his comments about needing the student section to get into it. He turned around and gave the student section a thumbs up. Then after the Miami game he put this out:

Instagram

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's awesome...He's got the students fully invested, and he keeps pushing for more. During the NIU game, one guy from the student section yelled out something like "Am I wild enough for you, Coach Miles?" referring to his comments about needing the student section to get into it. He turned around and gave the student section a thumbs up. Then after the Miami game he put this out:

Instagram

That is freakin awesome. Is there another coach out there that goes to lengths such as this , I doubt it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Instagram

A lil' different than Bo, huh?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You feel like Miles actually, ya know, LIKES us haha

I don't know about that, but he knows how important they are to the program and will smooze with them if necessary.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that, but he knows how important they are to the program and will smooze with them if necessary.

I think he does. I've talked to him a couple times and he is just the same as the press conference. Always happy to say hi and ask how my day's going. In 2 1/2 years of working there Bo has never done that.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he does. I've talked to him a couple times and he is just the same as the press conference. Always happy to say hi and ask how my day's going. In 2 1/2 years of working there Bo has never done that.

Just because Bo doesn't hide the fact that he hates you, doesn't mean Miles likes you. :yahoo:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because Bo doesn't hide the fact that he hates you, doesn't mean Miles likes you. :yahoo:

Meh he has no reason to hide the fact that he hates me. Few of the other coaches do. The only other "major" sport coach that goes out of his way to be nice is Mark Manning.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh he has no reason to hide the fact that he hates me. Few of the other coaches do. The only other "major" sport coach that goes out of his way to be nice is Mark Manning.

I prolly should have used sarcasm font there.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my point is that most of the coaches don't give a shit about the mail guy...which makes me think that he's just a genuinely nice guy. I thought the media stuff was all an act early on though.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp my pic from before the game didn't post...apparently I can't figure out how to plorst from my phone. Anyways, pretty ugly win tonight, but it was a W. Time to focus on the next game...it's officially HATE CREIGHTON WEEK!

All you Jaysker fans, go ahead and turn in your NU cards...Just don't expect them back when Miles and co. are beating your asses for years to come :yahoo:

If I am both a Jays and Husker fan, how would Miles & co be beating my ass? It's the same as when CU has been beating the pants off of the Huskers in the past. I don't feel like they beat me. Someone has to win/lose. In this case, I win every time.

What time is the game and is it on TV?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am both a Jays and Husker fan, how would Miles & co be beating my ass? It's the same as when CU has been beating the pants off of the Huskers in the past. I don't feel like they beat me. Someone has to win/lose. In this case, I win every time.

What time is the game and is it on TV?

You missed the first part of that sentence...I'll take your card now, sir :whistle:

Game's at 5 on Fox Sports 1, I believe.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have North Dakota n butler @5 on fs1